Thread: Hello every 1 wtz up

Default Hello every 1 wtz up

Um ok here we go i love diapers!!! But a specially i'm a big furry, babyfur, and a bit of a sissyfur i've been in2 diapers ever since i could remember in other words always i never stoped loveing diapers ever since i was born i love them i remember takeing or well stealing diapers from my gradma's house when i was little lol + i also love cuddling dont ask =^-^= + p.s i also rp as a fox,a 2 year old or 4 year old kit fox also a fox, daddy, or an babysitter or any thing in b tween i also rp as an reg ab/dl or a furry ab/dl and any way i am looking 4 others 2 b friends with and rp i like playing and hanging out with other babies n cubs + i love useing and b'ing in my diapers

welcome to Adisc. Nice avatar. How often do you have yo diapers?

Hate to scare a new person off, but please try to make your posts legible!

2 = to, too, two!
    4 = for, four!

Et cetera. We do have standards, unless you've got something like dyslexia, in which case we work with you.

Welcome to ADISC, though.

*agrees with Point*

See the reason why we have a nice site here, is the fact that we don't type on the keyboard like we do with a cellphone. We use punctuation and think before we type something into the board. Not trying to be mean here, we are trying to give you a heads up. No one minds the txt speech when your on cell phones, but on here readable English goes a long way.

Improve your grammar and you will notice a lot more people will respond positively to you. More likely due to the fact that people will actually understand what you just wrote.

Anyways, moving on, I would like to Welcome you to the world of ADISC. Please keep your arms and legs in the ride at all times and enjoy the ride.

~Yawnie~

Yay! Another babyfur! Where have I seen your avatar before? Do you have an FA page (FAF maybe)?

Quote Originally Posted by Your Worst Nightmare View Post
    *agrees with Point*

See the reason why we have a nice site here, is the fact that we don't type on the keyboard like we do with a cellphone. We use punctuation and think before we type something into the board. Not trying to be mean here, we are trying to give you a heads up. No one minds the txt speech when your on cell phones, but on here readable English goes a long way.

Improve your grammar and you will notice a lot more people will respond positively to you. More likely due to the fact that people will actually understand what you just wrote.

Anyways, moving on, I would like to Welcome you to the world of ADISC. Please keep your arms and legs in the ride at all times and enjoy the ride.

~Yawnie~
    except me, who blazes through his keyboard and leaves a trail of error in his wake

Hey fur! Welcome! Oh and by the way, I think a sentence is a beautiful thing to put a preposition at the end of. lol. Nice to have you here on the site and I'd like to know more about you other than your interest in diapers. Don't get me wrong, I love them too, I just would like for you to give us the opportunity to get to know you better.For example, I like music, specifically, Rock music like Pink Floyd and the Who among many others. What are your other interests? Let us know!

See ya!

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here on this site! Do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share with us?

You know its not that great to go Grammar Nazi on the newbie guys but seriously it looks more as an avid texter. It's still better than having someone who talks babyish.

Nice to see another furry here!
    I'm Scritcher, or Syd. Welcome!