Thread: Still Unemployed

Default Still Unemployed

Well life cought up to me again. here are a few things that have happened sense I was last on here regularly.

1. The urges reguarding this site are gone.
    2. I can drive now.
    3. I ran into a friend I havent seen in ten years thanks to FA.
    4.I'm still unemployed
    5.My sister and nephew moved out finally.

I'll be around here more. Oh and hi to the new members.

Yeah, life has a nasty habit of doing that with a fair amount of regularity.

Sorry to hear about your unemployment situation lingering on. Hopefully, having a license (and access to a car?) to drive might help extend your range of distance in finding suitable employment.

Sounds like you now have a lot more elbow room where you live, too!

~Pramrider

Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post

Sounds like you now have a lot more elbow room where you live, too!

~Pramrider

Nope my parents made more restrictions.

Sometimes returning home at age 20 has parental restrictions. I'm sure you've already heard it, "If you're going to live under our roof...etc." If my son had to move back home, I would accept him with love in my heart and no rules. He's very responsible, and I trust him. I wish you luck, both on living with your parents, and on finding a job. With a good job, you can move back out, and on your own, something I suspect you want.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Sometimes returning home at age 20 has parental restrictions. I'm sure you've already heard it, "If you're going to live under our roof...etc." If my son had to move back home, I would accept him with love in my heart and no rules. He's very responsible, and I trust him. I wish you luck, both on living with your parents, and on finding a job. With a good job, you can move back out, and on your own, something I suspect you want.
    I never even got to move out. I got laid off before I could.