Thread: Heylo~

Default Heylo~

Heylo everyone, I am Miya a KittyFae. Half cat and half faerie. Can call me whatever you like though... as long as it is nice. :p

I've been a ab/dl/bf for about 3-4 years now. I'm in my mid twenties and have some RL BDSM/Pet experience. Oh, I am also trans but that doesn't really mean much since I've been through most of it for a while now. I am pansexual and polyamorous.

I am in Second Life, and have a age-changing avatar there, though lately she is mostly in her 'older' states not like it bothers me too much though since I walk around everywhere with my binkie in both SL and in RL so yesh.

I have a long list of mental diagnoses. PTSD, Bipolar, Borderline Personality Disorder, and Marfan Syndrome(well similar enough to).

Hrmm...
    I'll post a link to my flickr as soon as I get some more posts.

Hope I've not scared you all away, but I do hope you all a lot of fun. :3

Tooodlies~!

You are polyamorous? Lots of people don't want a relationship where they have to "share". I know I'm not sure I could deal with the jealousy. It's definitely possible to find people who are cool with it though, so good luck. And welcome to ADISC! And, and.... I actually said something here besides just welcome.

Mesmerale

*tackles* Rawr! Hey.

I read your intro, but dun really have anythin' to say.

So I tackled you instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox View Post
    You are polyamorous? Lots of people don't want a relationship where they have to "share". I know I'm not sure I could deal with the jealousy. It's definitely possible to find people who are cool with it though, so good luck. And welcome to ADISC! And, and.... I actually said something here besides just welcome.
    Yesh yesh... being poly takes a lot of self control and a lot of good solid communication. For some the rewards are worth it others no, but its like sexual preference and stuff too. We all aint the same. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    *tackles* Rawr! Hey.

I read your intro, but dun really have anythin' to say.

So I tackled you instead.
    *is tackled* Fair enough, works for me. :p