Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cute...but perhaps a bad idea.

Default Cute...but perhaps a bad idea.

http://ugliesttattoos.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/furry3.jpg

I love tattoos. I have one myself that makes no sense to anyone I show it too, and its on my arse, but I drawn the line here.

Where would you get your *B/DL tattoo?

I would get it just on the cusp of my upper hip that said "Caution, Slippery When Wet" and maybe a small image of a diaper after. That's ab/dl enough for me.

I already have one tattoo which is enough for now, but maybe a diaper pin or something somewhere inconspicuous. I wouldn't get it done though unless it was really important to me, tattoos should always mean something special (to me, whatever your choices are go for it, it's your body)

Oh, and by the way, how would one explain that to the artist...? I don't know, seems like letting a stranger in on that side of you would be... difficult? weird?

Quote Originally Posted by FoXPuP View Post

Oh, and by the way, how would one explain that to the artist...? I don't know, seems like letting a stranger in on that side of you would be... difficult? weird?
    Tattoo artists have seen the weirdest thing. Telling them to tattoo a baby fox in a wet diaper wouldn't make them bat an eye most likely.

Elli

Quote Originally Posted by kite View Post
    I would get it just on the cusp of my upper hip that said "Caution, Slippery When Wet" and maybe a small image of a diaper after. That's ab/dl enough for me.
    Hahaha. That's great.

I'd get "I like diapers" tattoed on me but in chinese, you know like other people get something like "hope" or some chinese proverb.

I'd get if done on my upper arm, but I'm saving that spot for a heartagram for when I'm older.

I guess the artist was just in it for the money. I know a guy who does tattoos and he's told me in the past that if someone brings him something that just looks stupid or doesn't mean anything he will refuse to do it.

I think it's kind of sweet, and to be honest I can't imagine a tattoo artist having a problem doing something like that, it's not like it's particularly unusual.

A quick google image search of 'cartoon baby animals' shows lots of really similar designs on the first three pages, albeit without diapers, but I don't think that that's an especially weird addition.

Remember: tattoo artists have tattoo'd the weirdest shit on people imagineable! My tattoo artist friend told me he once had a guy asking for a gash with blood running down his penis. If they get asked for things like that then I think a baby animal with a diaper is really pretty tame!

Quote Originally Posted by Dethklok_still_rules View Post
    What's the story with that guy's ribcage?
    The guy whose ribcage is sticking out? I dunno, but mine does the same thing... flared ribs.

As for the tats, I've seen that photo before. The tattoos are cute. I probably wouldn't get one like that, though. I wouldn't want to explain it every time I took my shirt off, and I wouldn't like wearing my soft side 'on my sleeve,' so to speak. But if people are that open about their babyfur/little side... go for it.

If I do get a tattoo, it will be something that has been on my mind for around ten years now: maned head of a lion, shaded in grey and black, with teeth bared, on my upper left arm. The particular image I have in mind has significance to me, mostly because it the first thing I truly drew well.