Thread: My weekend

Frontflip

Default My weekend

It was a crazy one.
    Saturday, up at 4:30 to be ready at 5; and my dad gets home at 5:05 and freaks out because we are going to be late
    I didn't say anything about it cuz he just got home from work after a shooting at the Police Department, up for the past 23 hours.

So the thing I was up at 4:30 for was actually very good. It was the HUGEST rummage sale in the world!!! (my world at least) when we got there, first thing we had to do was move ten buh-billion tables with a whale and a half on the top of all of them. When that's all done, and people actually start going in to buy things, it's I think 7 a.m.? So then Katie (friend/crush/stalker[not really, haha]/Best friend/pretty) shows up, says hi, then gets the posters and signs and stuff to go to the corners of the sidewalks and do the signholding thingy, and takes off with the friends of hers that I don't know. I wanted to go to do the signs with her, but instead I stood in front of the parking lot, where half of everything was, handing out bags to people to shop with. This goes on for an hour, then I leave with my dad to deliver jump houses (the inflatable castle thingies kids get at bday parties) to a few houses.

We finish that, then on the way back to the sale, we pass Damian(best friend/skater/Oreo[for those of you illiterates, it means black and white, haha]/Mexican, but I think only 1/16th) and Katie on the sidewalk holding signs, so I beg my dad for 2 seconds to let me go do it with them as he's driving 20 mph around the curb, and he let's me get out. I get there, stay there for an hour, go back to the thing we were holding signs for, and show Katie my baby brother. We sit and chill when her friend comes over and asks me questions:

"do you love her?" -yeah, why?
    "you know she loves you?" -uh...yeah...why?
    "if you like eachother then why don't you go out?" -*shrug*
    "do you want to go out with her?" -nope.

She runs off, it's 1:00, and I hear to of my friends say they are going to marine world(amusement park near us). I convince them to take me with them, so after 10 minutes of phone tag with parents/friends/people with rides, I end up in marine world.

We get on the Medusa first (biggest, fastest tallest coaster in CA other than the 'California Screamin') I just happen to be in Nike sweatpants (swishy pants), so first ride of the day, MY PHONE FALLS OUT OF MY POCKET!!!!! I haven't seen it since...

R.I.P.
    Black Samsung Solstice
    December 25, 2009 - April 24, 2010

So here I am realizing how long this is, deciding this is more of a blog post, am at this very second copying and pasting this to post it in a blog section I will try to find tomarrow. If you read this, thank you very much for enduring. Have a great day ladies :]

p.s.
    And Gents, I guess.

Ah, young love. I remember in grade school how at recess everyone would try and get people to go out who had crushes on each other. They'd just swarm you and start asking you all these questions about the girl you liked, then force the two of you together.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    Ah, young love. I remember in grade school how at recess everyone would try and get people to go out who had crushes on each other. They'd just swarm you and start asking you all these questions about the girl you liked, then force the two of you together.
    It's funny that how as you get older nothing changes .