Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diaper talk in wrong messenger window

Default Diaper talk in wrong messenger window

Ok, so I was talking to another AB and a RL friend both at the same time on AIM, and even though I'm usually very careful about this, I accidentally mixed up the chat windows for a second.

So, I typed in the RL friend's window "And there's not awkwardness like there is with diapers."

Thankfully, it was no big deal...I just said "Oops, wrong window" and he said "Best out of context phrase ever." He didn't even ask me to explain what I had been talking about.

So I lucked out in that I said something that could be easily explained and wasn't something like "Diapers make me so horny!"

So anyway...I know there are close call threads similar to this, but I didn't see one specifically dealing with mistakes in messenger windows.

So if anyone has any other stories like this they want to share, feel free.

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by teddy564339 View Post
    Ok, so I was talking to another AB and a RL friend both at the same time on AIM, and even though I'm usually very careful about this, I accidentally mixed up the chat windows for a second.

So, I typed in the RL friend's window "And there's not awkwardness like there is with diapers."

Thankfully, it was no big deal...I just said "Oops, wrong window" and he said "Best out of context phrase ever." He didn't even ask me to explain what I had been talking about.

So I lucked out in that I said something that could be easily explained and wasn't something like "Diapers make me so horny!"

So anyway...I know there are close call threads similar to this, but I didn't see one specifically dealing with mistakes in messenger windows.

So if anyone has any other stories like this they want to share, feel free.
    I've done things like that before. Fortunately, I get away with it because all my friends know and those who don't, I either don't care if they DO know or have no issues with them finding out.

I don't mix up windows on my computer. I HAVE been known, however, to type something on my computer and send it when it was supposed to be typed on my Xbox controller keyboard. Luckily that is ALWAYS an RL message going into IRC so it's just like "Oh, sorry, real life stuff".

I keep things separate.

never happened to me
    yet

I almost messed up one time when I was RPing with someone, but it was easily explained. I don't even remember exactly what it was I said or to whom I said it.

I do this too many times. For now on I try to keep the diaper talk on MSN minimal. I've also created a separate MSN for this sort of things.

The way my friend found out was a miss-linked picture and a phrase.

He questioned it, and since he has his mother's personallity of being nosier than sin, I finally explained to him. He's a very open-minded person, so he doesn't mind much.
    All he does that involves it is to bring it up randomly to mess with me, because he knows I find it uncomfortable to talk about.

No big deal, he didn't mind. He's a good friend. Thankfully.. I don't know him IRL. Whew~

I've done this before and that was how my none diaper friends find out about my secret. They took it well luckily.

That's why it's a good idea to use separate accounts.

It would not be good. Happened to me once that I happened to send a link to the wrong person. Luckily, he seemed not to have opened the link.

hasnt happened to me yet either. i dont mix up windows most of the time

Something kinda like this has happened to me. I was talking to my DL friend and sending him diaper related anime pictures. I went to talk to my online friend of almost 6 years now, and I told her that there was a YouTube video I had to show her. I went and (thought I had) copied the link to the YouTube video and pasted it into the window.

Well, to my surprise, a link to a diaper site with a picture of an anime cat girl in a diaper showed up in the chat window. I actually turned red at the computer. I told her that my friend was just sending me random images he found...

Then I figured it was time to tell her that week, anyways. That's where me telling her comes in.