Thread: Psudo-diapers (adults please, mature topic)

Question Psudo-diapers (adults please, mature topic)

Hello All,
    Well, as the description of this area of the forum states:
    A forum for people 18 and over who like diapers, age regression, playing baby, etc. This is a good place for Adult Babies and DLs to chat.

Let me pose a question, the sort of question that may require a bit of explanation involved with it...

Psudo-diapers....

Now my definition of these may run the gamut from actual disposables to real diapers to fully padded panties, all of which can or would be worn under a pair of plastic pants or diaper covers. Appropriate attire and other appropriate trappings and accessories included. This would not include wetting nor soiling.

Finally, the question; Has anyone else enjoyed something like this in the privacy of their own home / bedroom involving age regression or playing baby with minor sexual overtones?

Without getting into details, has it worked or was it pleasurable?

This is asked in all seriousness to adults, if you cannot be serious about an answer, for the sake this of discussion, please refrain from remarks not constructive or related to the topic.

Thank you in advance for this consideration.

Cordially,
    Crinolyn
    Last edited by Crinolyn; 28-Apr-2010 at 00:09. Reason: ("run the gamete" should have been "run the gamut")

Quote Originally Posted by Crinolyn View Post
    Now my definition of these may run the gamete from actual disposables to real diapers to fully padded panties, all of which can or would be worn under a pair of plastic pants or diaper covers. Appropriate attire and other appropriate trappings and accessories included. This would not include wetting nor soiling.
    Sorry, but I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this. I'm assuming by "run the gamete" you mean masturbate? I think this post actually means "Do you jerk off in your diapers without using them for anything else?"

Is English your native language? Your English is not very idiomatic.

If 23 is in fact correct about your question, then yes, just about everyone here has, or does.

That having been said, if this is a "Mature Topic" maybe it ought to be in the "Mature Topics" forum?

Quote Originally Posted by 0x000017 View Post
    Sorry, but I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this. I'm assuming by "run the gamete" you mean masturbate? I think this post actually means "Do you jerk off in your diapers without using them for anything else?"

I'm kind of confused as well. My first thought was that the question at hand was whether a disposable, cloth ("real diaper"), or pads was preferred. To which I reply that everyone has their own preferences. However, I now think that crin may have been going for something altogether different.

angelabauer

I am a responsible adult woman who is profoundly urinary incontinent.

Since 1990 I have used AB play in private to cope with the stress of always needing diapers.

Does Crinoline mean do AB or especially DL ever make their own diapers as a sexual material fetish? Would the fact a diaper was made by the user and not by a factory render that less a diaper, a pseudo-diaper?

Personally I have never tried to make disposable diapers at home. Yet I buy Pampers Cruisers and cut off the side flaps to make the slip-in disposable pads I wear instead of a full diaper when I am working as a responsible adult. A few years ago I did hire a consultant because I was considering buying a disposable diaper factory to make baby diapers larger than Size 6 and smaller than Adult Medium to cover those folks who have outgrown toddler diapers and are not big enough for Mediums. Fortunately that consultant presented the budget estimate and sales prospects. I am not so obsessive as to make that investment. If I had bought the diaper factory when I wore my own products would you have considered those pseudo-diapers?

It's pretty common for young diaper lovers and teen babies to use diapers made of household items before they figure out a way to get the real thing. Once you try the real thing not many people go back unless they are cut off.

Wink It was a spell checker malfunction that I should have caught.

Quote Originally Posted by 0x000017 View Post

Thanks for the snide remark about English not being my native language.

It was a spell checker malfunction that I should have caught.

("run the gamete" should have been "run the gamut") DUH! (my face is red)
    I'll edit that momentarily.

To explain it in simple terms; (make it idiot proof, a play on words)
    Do you, (generalized, not you specifically), use items that could be actual disposables, real diapers, (or other things like towels), or fully padded panties, (simulated diapers), all of which can or would be worn under a pair of plastic pants or diaper covers. Not wetting or messing, with a partner, in the privacy of your own home / bedroom involving age regression or playing baby with minor sexual overtones, (or as a prelude to sex).

Sorry, That's a little more forward than I would like to post, but that's the simplest I can make it.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteBedlam View Post
    I'm kind of confused as well. My first thought was that the question at hand was whether a disposable, cloth ("real diaper"), or pads was preferred. To which I reply that everyone has their own preferences. However, I now think that crin may have been going for something altogether different.
    Exactly!
    After reading countless posts by many different people who use diapering for obvious reasons, the need to, I am asking are there many that wear or use them not for solo sexual pleasures, but use them with a partner for "playing baby" or scenarios between adults involving "age regression".
    These scenarios would not involve wetting nor messing and both would be "diapered".

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by angelabauer View Post
    I am a responsible adult woman who is profoundly urinary incontinent.

Since 1990 I have used AB play in private to cope with the stress of always needing diapers.

Does Crinoline mean do AB or especially DL ever make their own diapers as a sexual material fetish? Would the fact a diaper was made by the user and not by a factory render that less a diaper, a pseudo-diaper?

Personally I have never tried to make disposable diapers at home. Yet I buy Pampers Cruisers and cut off the side flaps to make the slip-in disposable pads I wear instead of a full diaper when I am working as a responsible adult. A few years ago I did hire a consultant because I was considering buying a disposable diaper factory to make baby diapers larger than Size 6 and smaller than Adult Medium to cover those folks who have outgrown toddler diapers and are not big enough for Mediums. Fortunately that consultant presented the budget estimate and sales prospects. I am not so obsessive as to make that investment. If I had bought the diaper factory when I wore my own products would you have considered those pseudo-diapers?
    Hi Angela,
    I think I can somewhat understand your specific situation. The slip-in modified Cruisers must work for you and that shows an open mindedness and inventiveness. But this is a bit different.

The specifics of a "psudo-diaper" (I guess a name I coined), would be something that is bulky, resembling a diaper but not intended as a "real" diaper because of it's inability to absorb like a real diaper would. For example; a psudo-diaper fabricated from a cotton or flannel like material, in the shape of a disposable, with an added layer, between the two cotton layers, that could be foam rubber, or a nonabsorbent synthetic fiber-fill.
    Or something like the numerous offerings on Ebay that are not really intended to function like real diapers, but to wear to simulate real diapering as the need for absorbency would not be there.

No I'm not running out and buying a factory nor starting production on psudo-diapers, but with my limited sewing abilities I have fabricated some rather interesting articles to fulfill this need.

I guess what I'm asking is do others in here "play" in this fashion, not out or necessity.

Of course this is not the whole enchilada so to speak, it's just something somewhat new for us as a variation. Later follow-up questions may inquire about accessories such as bottles and pacifiers, (wine in a tippy-cup?), that is if no one complains about the subject material.

Cordially,
    Crinolyn

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MessyMan View Post
    It's pretty common for young diaper lovers and teen babies to use diapers made of household items before they figure out a way to get the real thing. Once you try the real thing not many people go back unless they are cut off.
    Very true in MOST cases, Messyman,
    Personally, and maybe due to bad childhood memories for both of us, the real thing, meaning adult disposables or real absorbent adult diapers, some how doesn't exactly fill the need in our "games".
    I'm sorry for attempting to be a bit cryptic, I'm trying not to get too detailed about "playing".

Cordially,
    Crinolyn