Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Meaningful relationships.

Unhappy Meaningful relationships.

Hey everyone,

I'm going through a bit of a depressive state as of late; I'm not sure if there are any kind, caring women who would be okay with ageplay, and it's gotten me down quite a bit.

I wanted to ask how many of you are in a meaningful relationship where your spouse/mate knows about your fetish and caters to it?

I know many of you would like to be fully regressed at all times, but to me, the ideal relationship would be having a kind girl who would use ageplay as a stress relief, or as a treat when she feels like it. I'm not sure I'd want to be regressed every hour of the day, but a good couple hours a week would sure be nice. Dr_J is writing a beautiful story on another ADISC thread that describes exactly what I want.

So, again: How many of you have a spouse that cares enough about you and your fetish that they cater to it? What usually happens? Do you both enjoy it? How long does a typical session last?

Just feeling a wee bit down and wanted to know what some women are like.

Thanks all!

I actually felt really sad reading this ... I am in the exact same situation, only I am female. I suppose the main difficulty is finding somebody who you love AND is accepting of your lifestyle.

Don't be down about it. You're definitely not alone in this situation!

Meaningful relationship: Yes
    AB/DL play: rarely, she's not really into it

It can be a huge bonus, of course, but her understanding this is much more important to me than having her participate. I don't "need" her to indulge in this fantasy, and if she happens to play around a bit it's even better as I'm not expecting some outside reinforcement of my fantasies :-)

Physical closeness, on the other hand, is something very important to me. But there are a lot of women out there who are into this as well I'd guess, so it shouldn't be much of a problem to find a partner who likes that, too (Although finding a partner is hard to begin with). Have you tried just stating this on an online dating website, plus a little hint that there is something else you don't feel like sharing on a public profile?

Don't feel too scared about finding the right partner. I don't think most caring people would turn somebody they like down because they have a special kink, so the chances of finding somebody you like and her liking you in return aren't really different with or without this fetish as the population of women that might be a good fit for you hasn't really decreased ;-)

I have a meaninful relationship, with ageplay/*Bism deeply involved...(I'm her Mama, she's mine) But it's not perfect: she lives an ocean away I don't think any relationship is without it's obstacles though.

I wanna answer this question more indepth another day; too tired right now. But I will say; I met her here. Not telling you to view ADISC as a dating site (it's definitely NOT) just saying that your best bet is probably to befriend other ageplayers, and see what develops from there. You may find a spark with someone, or you might be introduced to someone new through your friends... either way, you'll always have someone who understands your desires. Not suggesting you should limit yourself, either...just that this seems the most likely way to yeild a good girlfriend AND a caretaker. However, it's going to be way easier to find the first if you look elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Guineapigged View Post
    I actually felt really sad reading this ... I am in the exact same situation, only I am female. I suppose the main difficulty is finding somebody who you love AND is accepting of your lifestyle.

Don't be down about it. You're definitely not alone in this situation!
    Thanks Nice to know someone understands, though it makes me sad that someone else has to go through it as well. You are absolutely right, but it seems so hard to find someone like that. I hope you find the right person as well

My fiance is a wonderful person and totally accepts my dl'ism. She thinks it makes me more interesting. She just loves me for me. The important thing is to know the person truly loves you before dropping the ab/dl bomb. If they really love you they will be likely to be willing to step out their comfort zone. I was once where you are, but keep the faith, friend.

Quote Originally Posted by ShootsAndLeaves View Post
    My fiance is a wonderful person and totally accepts my dl'ism. She thinks it makes me more interesting. She just loves me for me. The important thing is to know the person truly loves you before dropping the ab/dl bomb. If they really love you they will be likely to be willing to step out their comfort zone. I was once where you are, but keep the faith, friend.
    Thanks!

I go to bed diapered many nights and my wife accepts it very well. She writes notes for my lunch with little rhymes about my "little" self, and she buys me things like plushies, etc.

Lots of people have kinks. The most important thing is to date and find people who like/love you for you. Things have a way of falling into place eventually. I agree that acceptance is just as important if not more important than participation.

Quote Originally Posted by kamploopstrout View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm going through a bit of a depressive state as of late; I'm not sure if there are any kind, caring women
    I'll stop you right there.

You're 18, so time is definitely on your side. The question you're really asking is this:

"Are there any kind, caring women [who will be interested in me]?"

The answer is, more likely than not, sure. The trick is finding them. If someone is truly kind and caring, they will accept your kinks. They may or may not participate, but they'll accept them.

I actually found my lover on this site. We've been dating for almost two years now, and he got to come see me last summer.

Yeah, we still cater to each others diaper needs, but our relationship doesn't revolve around it. When we're married, and I do believe we will be some day, we do plan to have weekends where one plays baby and the other caretaker.

So if you're looking to start a relationship based solely on whether or not the person will baby you, don't. You can't have a relationship based on only one thing. But if you're looking for a relationship in which your partner will love and accept you for who you are, maybe even the occasional babying, then good! That's what you should always look for in a relationship with anyone!

A relationship requires two things: trust and acceptance. Without these two things, a relationship of any kind cannot thrive, or even simply survive.

I kind of went off on a tangent, but basically what I was trying to say is that yes there are girls out there that will love you no matter what, and maybe even baby you, but that's not something you should base a relationship on.