Thread: Anyone else do this

Default Anyone else do this

Being Incot 24/7 I always needs diapers. But I am almost addicted in buying or getting diapers. and really running out of room but any time I see free adult diapers on Craigs List I act. See Below What I got for free over the last 1yr

3 Cases Large Tranquility ATN
    9 Cases Molicare Super Plus and Super Breathable
    8 cases Attends Medium Plastic covers
    5 cases Attends Large Plastic
    3 cases Select large (by tranquility)

Now what I have Bought
    13 cases Tena ultra size Regular
    1 case Secure Plus Large
    I case Medline Restore sz Reg
    2 Cases Breathable Tranquility med

Basiclly Buying diapers is like a drug adict needing drugs, I might not need them but it is a good deal so I do it. I think I may need an intervention or Diapers AA

I don't think all them would even fit in one room.

Edit; whoops, misread... OVER the last year... ^_^;

might try that, sounds like a good plan to me.

I got that way too, once I had cases of Medline Classics, Tranquility ATN and Slimline, Molicare super & super pluses, and I had packs of Abri-form super & x-plus, Bambino biancos, Attends, and Depends. I was also wanting to get a case of the Unique Wellness briefs and the Euro briefs but unfortunately I purged them all for my wife's sake.

Now I only have a couple of my favorites, 2 packs of ATNs and 1 pack of Slimline.

Haha! Wow, I thought I bought a lot of diapers, but now... not so much! But seriously, I agree, it is super fun and addicting to buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by sgtfrotin2004 View Post
    Being Incot 24/7 I always needs diapers. But I am almost addicted in buying or getting diapers. and really running out of room but any time I see free adult diapers on Craigs List I act. See Below What I got for free over the last 1yr

3 Cases Large Tranquility ATN
    9 Cases Molicare Super Plus and Super Breathable
    8 cases Attends Medium Plastic covers
    5 cases Attends Large Plastic
    3 cases Select large (by tranquility)

Now what I have Bought
    13 cases Tena ultra size Regular
    1 case Secure Plus Large
    I case Medline Restore sz Reg
    2 Cases Breathable Tranquility med

Basiclly Buying diapers is like a drug adict needing drugs, I might not need them but it is a good deal so I do it. I think I may need an intervention or Diapers AA
    What amount of diapers you have.

i wish my collection was that big I'm so scared every time I go to buy so I tend to buy online but have to get the sample packs of bambinos cuz they fit in my mailbox and I have the key and my roomates dont

Quote Originally Posted by az86 View Post
    What amount of diapers you have.
    What I have left approx:

1 cs ATN's
    5 cs Molicare
    4 cs Attends med
    3 packs Attends Large
    1 cs Select Large
    2cs Tena Ultra Reg ( my normal day time diapers)
    1cs Secure Plus
    1pack Medline
    2cs Tranquility Breathable( I switch between these and the tena got good price couldn't say no)
    2cs Tranquility Boosters(again good price FREE)
    Just ordered Abena breathables
    I didn't add the other stuff
    7 onsies
    and like 6 cloth diapers and plastic pants

I have misc diapers like 5 of each
    prevail pm
    underjams
    goodnights
    no name diapers
    pampers size 7

Like I said before I became incont 7yrs ago and see no dry time in the time to come. So I will continue to stock pile. But for day to day basiclly work and when away from home I use the tena's and Tranquility, But to save money I use what every at home. The super Absob diapers work great if I know I won't be able to change. The onsies work great to hide diapers. And only use the cloth at home when I want to have toddler time and have time to wash them. I work anywhere from 60-130 hrs a week so basicly no time anymore to be the inner child. I have asked this before but anyone get excited when they see Adult diapers. I work in healthcare and some time just have to look at the diapers they use or get excited at some facility have changing tables stocked with diapers for the MR residence I never wish to be MR but wish I could be the one getting changed is this weird thank you for taking the time to read my ranting.

Quote Originally Posted by sgtfrotin2004 View Post
    What I have left approx:
    I have asked this before but anyone get excited when they see Adult diapers. I work in healthcare and some time just have to look at the diapers they use or get excited at some facility have changing tables stocked with diapers for the MR residence I never wish to be MR but wish I could be the one getting changed is this weird thank you for taking the time to read my ranting.
    My wife loves going to thrift stores and I love seeing what different kinds of diapers show up there. I try to look at them to see what they are without anyone, especially her, seeing me. (She knows about the diaper thing but I don't want her thinking I'm obsessed) Maybe I am obsessed?

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bokeh View Post
    I got that way too, once I had cases of Medline Classics, Tranquility ATN and Slimline, Molicare super & super pluses, and I had packs of Abri-form super & x-plus, Bambino biancos, Attends, and Depends. I was also wanting to get a case of the Unique Wellness briefs and the Euro briefs but unfortunately I purged them all for my wife's sake.

Now I only have a couple of my favorites, 2 packs of ATNs and 1 pack of Slimline.
    I was bored one day so I took a picture of all of the different types I had layed out on the floor (less than 15 diapers in all). Needless to say that was a bad idea. Wife grabbed the phone and saw it. I explained (later after hours of silence) that some people like you guys here take pictures to see what kinds there are so you can try different or better diapers. Basically I told her it wasn't mine even though it was... I don't want her finding my stash of remnants I have saved, it makes the issue seem bigger than it really is. I keep the remnants in a hidden box and only have one pack accessible in case she finds it that's all it is, just a pack.

Elli

I usually have one or two packets at a time. When I only have half a pack left, I begin to start considering a re-stock trip to the 'assisted living' store. When there's only 5 or 6 nappies left, I feel compelled to buy some more and it'll be on my mind a lot. For me, the nappies are a source of emotional security, it's comforting even just knowing they are there. So no surprises I begin to feel anxious to re-stock.

Thankfully I have limited storeage space for them, so my self-control is helped by practical considerations there. But I've kept about three of the first proper ones I ever bought.