Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: A good diaper

Default A good diaper

Well im looking for a good diaper that would fit me well, im not really worried about it leaking as i wont use it often. So first thing i guess would be measurements... 32" waist roughly and 110 lbs. I hope that would do, the ones i have been looking at have been Pampers size 7 and pull ups 4T-5T. and goodnites, i have tried a Pampers 4 it came actually close to fiting (about 2 inch from connecting). Also a good way to get them would be nice, ive been thinking of cutting a pack open and taking 1 (got a long trench-coat) but only as a last resort. (sorry if this is in the wrong thread)

Well Pampers size 7 won't fit you, however they make good doublers for other diapers. Good nights may work, but it depends on the body type.

Well...I don't really understand why you are so careful...

My first TB purchase (and first diaper purchase): Motocycle helmate, sunglasses, MP3 player (to keep my mind on the goal), and SMS-enabled (text message) phone (I was on Yahoo! Messenger...talking to people for emotional support).

Try something like that, maybe?

~Gwizzy Waffle~

annierighthurr

Quote Originally Posted by Babymullet Ver 6.4 View Post
    Well Pampers size 7 won't fit you, however they make good doublers for other diapers. Good nights may work, but it depends on the body type.
    Pampers size 7 will fit him most likely. Not perfectly, but they will. I have a 34 inch waist and I can tape them just fine. they cover my whole bum and everything, those diapers are huge. On a side note though, I really do find that Luvs 6 are actually even a little bigger, and are much cheaper and come in smaller bags (easier to stuff in a backpack).

My suggestion is, take a backpack, buy some kiddie diapers, even if they are goodnites no one is gonna think they are for you, and put them in your backpack outside the store . Really, it's not that hard. Kiddie diapers are the easiest things to buy.

I am actually a skinny person, i being careful as i knew most people arond me so i am cautious of the store. also thanks for the advice so would you suggest size 7 or luvs 6" and also should i buy other stuff (not baby related?) i just want to make sure it goes right the first time around.

annierighthurr

you could buy other stuff too, its really your choice. i know target sells Luvs for like 7.99 or 8.99 for like a 20 pack (not exact number), and target carries a lot of other stuff, so that would pretty easy.

I would suggest Luvs. Also, before you put them on, it helps to pre-stretches the sides a little bit. Makes the fit a little more comfy.

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by VR Wolf View Post
    Also a good way to get them would be nice, ive been thinking of cutting a pack open and taking 1 (got a long trench-coat) but only as a last resort. (sorry if this is in the wrong thread)
    ...buy them?

If you have issues with the embarrassment of it, just remember that they are baby diapers. Not exactly the strangest item you can buy. I wouldn't recommend stealing them from a store. It'd probably be even more embarrassing explaining it to security and parents.

However, if you are after just the one diaper (because you can't hide the whole pack?), then I guess you are in a spot of a bad luck. No other option really than to just get a whole pack. I guess you could try eBay, as people sometimes sell diapers separately on there. But I personally wouldn't do that. I like mine fresh from my own packet.

Thanks for the advice, ill make the purchase today and got some money with me (40$) if it goes good ill let you all know and to be honest ive had this ideo runing in my mind for months (purchasing diapers)

Good luck! Since this is your first diaper run, I'd recommend you get something that you know will fit, like Goodnites. Imagine how sucky it would be if you went to all that effort for something that didn't fit!

I, uh, wouldn't recommend stealing them though. >_>

Don't worry about purchasing them... I know it's a bit of a daunting experience, but it only lasts a minute or so and if you do it at a time of day where there aren't many people about and in an area you don't usually visit, what could possibly go wrong?

Buying them isn't as bad as you think...If there is a self checkout available, then use that...Otherwise just walk up to the counter with them like it's a normal thing...The cashier doesn't care what you have, why you have them, etc...After a while it gets easier to buy them