Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Looking Around~

Default Just Looking Around~

Heya; Fairly new here and checking around. Been interested in padding for a long time, almost as long as I remember. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Hi. Welcome. Lookin' for anything in particular?
    Nothing in particular! Mostly just browsing around for interesting topics.

Hey Skyefx! Welcome! I thought I'd leave a post to be friendly. I'm a little curious though; what are your interests outside of padding? Don't get me wrong, I like it too, but I'd like to get to know you a little better. Do you like music? What kind? Or art? Or maybe something else. Hope to hear from you soon.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOse,

Furnet? Nah, I think he is royalty.

Welcome to our land ye King of Potatoes!

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox View Post
    Welcome. Hope you like it here. Amazing avatar by the way!
    Haha, Thanks! I like yours, too: Very cute :3

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Hey Skyefx! Welcome! I thought I'd leave a post to be friendly. I'm a little curious though; what are your interests outside of padding? Don't get me wrong, I like it too, but I'd like to get to know you a little better. Do you like music? What kind? Or art? Or maybe something else. Hope to hear from you soon.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOse,
    Well, thanks for the post! :p Anyway, as for music, I like most things from classical to symphonic metal, like Nightwish or Xandria. In fact, probably the only kind of music I'm not fond of is Country... Probably just overload from the area I grew up in :P I'm sadly not very good at art, though that's probably my fault for not having the patience for it.

Aside from those mentioned, I'm also fond of swimming, biking, reading, the mandatory video games, chatting with people, watching various cartoons, cooking and, curiously enough, working. I'm just weird like that. x3

And, as an added fact, I'm currently living in Idaho Falls with the 'rents at home (No blood siblings, but two older step-brothers and a younger step-sister) but am hoping to move to Pittsburgh for college!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon93 View Post
    Skye! I know you!
    Oh? Where from?

Edit: Nevermind! Heya :3 *Hugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Skyefx View Post

Oh? Where from?

Edit: Nevermind! Heya :3 *Hugs*
    I'm Lowie. >.>

*hugs*