Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiya!!

Default Hiya!!

I'm not exactly entirely sure what to put here. I'm not TB/DL but I do support. I'm more of a carer I guess you would say. I love to take care of people and I think that's why I'm here. My boyfriend explained it all to me. I had never really heard of it other than that one episode of that one show that I'm fairly certain everyone knows. I'm open minded though and I listened as he explained things and it made sense. Me and him are very open with each other and I think that is what allowed me to be so accepting. I thing TB/DL is kinda cute

I like to be a babysitter/Mommy sometimes and I'm a huge furry(Chakat if you ever heard of it). I'd love to adopt some kits and make some friends!

Erm......Not sure What else to put. Hi everyone!!
    Last edited by MommaFur; 26-Apr-2010 at 17:51. Reason: needed to explain further

Mesmerale

Hi, welcome!

People are gonna start bombarding you soon (mostly other new people), just scold them and it'll be fine. :tongue:

There are tons of furs here, so that'll be fine too. XD

What else are you into?

I'm not really into much. I like art i guess. I can draw pretty well too. Um...... Well geez i'm not really sure. I like anime. I love Naruto and fanfiction.

Hi and welcome! It's great to hear there are understanding folks out there. This is a wonderful site and I hope you enjoy it. Just thought I'd drop you a line to be friendly.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOse,

Quote Originally Posted by MommaFur View Post
    I'm not really into much. I like art i guess. I can draw pretty well too. Um...... Well geez i'm not really sure. I like anime. I love Naruto and fanfiction.
    Yep we could be good friends!~

Also welcome to the site!

Quote Originally Posted by MommaFur View Post
    Fellow Mommy and fanfiction geek! Welcome to the forum~!

I-i'm not a furry but I AM an inumimi.... ;u; W-we're kinda categorized in the same place! Except you're an animal with human features and I'm a human (technically ghost/spirit) with animal features.

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by NeiNei View Post
    Fellow Mommy and fanfiction geek! Welcome to the forum~!

I-i'm not a furry but I AM an inumimi.... ;u; W-we're kinda categorized in the same place! Except you're an animal with human features and I'm a human (technically ghost/spirit) with animal features.
    Same bloody thing. :tongue:

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here! In addition, do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share? And I do agree that newbies will immediately flood this thread when they hear the word mommy.

Welcome! You sound like so much fun. I'm sure you'll fit in well here. ^^
    I'd like to see your art sometime! How long have you been drawing?