Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I told my boyfriend about my bedwetting!!

Smile I told my boyfriend about my bedwetting!!

Hi everyone,

I made an introductory post here a while ago, but I haven't posted much since.

Tonight I just had to post because I'm so just so happy. In response to my intro, several people assured me that someday I would find a man that would still like me despite my bedwetting problem. I've been a bedwetter for pretty much my whole life. Even though I don't wet during my sleep very often anymore, I still wear diapers to bed because I like them.

Anyway, I've been seen a guy for almost 4 months now, and we've gotten pretty close but I've avoided staying over night at his apartment obviously. The other day after a long conversation, I broke down and told him that I wear diapers to bed. I was equal parts humiliated and excited, he's the only person I've ever told. (only family and close childhood friends know). Well it turns out that he was really accepting, so last night I finally stayed over. I put on my diaper just before we went to sleep, and he got really turned on. He kept telling me how cute and sexy it was that I had to wear I diaper. I feigned embarrassment, but secretly I was really excited. I'd probably never really get into the "baby" stuff, but having him know about my little problem is awesome. I love that during the day, we have a great relationship and he respects me, but at night I can still kind of be a helpless little girl who needs a little nurturing.

Congrats. Good to hear. Keep us posted if anything else interesting happens.

I agree with everybody else congratulations on finding somebody that is excepting.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman

Congratulations,

You must be nice :-)
    Does he take care of your wetted butt ?
    He probably want to try a diaper a day, you have all your chances.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by hotherve View Post
    Congratulations,

Regards.
    Is this really an appropriate post?
    It sounds creepy to ask silly details like that.
    Please make an introduction post in the Greetings forum.

Congratulations, compatibility is sometimes a hard thing to find, especially when there are special conditions attached.
    While it may have been a turn on for him and you, don't let that evolve into the central point of your relationship.
    Nor should it be the icing on the cake.
    It should be and stay just a part of the total "you".
    Take it slow and if it does seem that it may be becoming a central point with him, address the issue with something coy like; "don't be silly...".

I wish you the best in happiness in your relationship!

God Bless,
    Crinolyn

Congratulations,

Regards.
    Creepy. Am I right? At least not a good first post.

I'm happy you found someone who is accepting of who you are.
    Hope it works out between you two.