Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diapers and Oversleeping

Question Diapers and Oversleeping

Is it just me or when I put on a diaper for bedtime, i'll sleep way longer than I usually do, just because it's so awesome to wake up a little wet in the morning? I swear I get so lazy when I wake up like this. Granted it's a Sunday but jeez this can't be good!

Do any of you have a tendency to oversleep when padded up?

Definitely. Sleeping padded is seriously my #1 enemy in waking up early. Getting out of a cozy bed in the morning is bad enough, but when you're padded, snuggling with a plushie, and wearing footies on a cold morning...

Yeah, I just like to stay in bed a bit and relax--that's what Sunday mornings are for, right?

I actually love to wake up on the weekends, have breakfast and a cup of coffee, put on a fresh diaper and fall back asleep on the couch. I know it makes no sense, but it is really cozy.

I tend to wake up constantly during the night. (Which I actually love; it makes the night seem longer).

But I've been there, with the oversleeping bit. "I'll get up in 15 minutes.." turns to "I'm up 3 hours later."

Quote Originally Posted by Tygon View Post
    Definitely. Sleeping padded is seriously my #1 enemy in waking up early. Getting out of a cozy bed in the morning is bad enough, but when you're padded, snuggling with a plushie, and wearing footies on a cold morning...

Yeah, I just like to stay in bed a bit and relax--that's what Sunday mornings are for, right?
    Can agree with it's great. Same here. Comfortable pajamas if it is cold.

Quote Originally Posted by JonBB View Post
    Is it just me or when I put on a diaper for bedtime, i'll sleep way longer than I usually do, just because it's so awesome to wake up a little wet in the morning? I swear I get so lazy when I wake up like this. Granted it's a Sunday but jeez this can't be good!

Do any of you have a tendency to oversleep when padded up?
    It's good nothing wrong with it. I can wear anytime I want, but I tend to keep it to the nights that I know I'll be able to sleep in on the next day. Based on my work schedule that tends to be Friday night into Saturday morning, and Sunday night into Monday morning. As long as it's not screwing up your work/real life, no worries.

-Gus

Not me. Ya see? I'm 16, and my parents are morning people, so my mom runs around the house with the dog, yelling, and waking my sister and I up. Occasionally, my door is flung open to create a new path for the dog, so I have to change into boxers by around 7:45, before the maddness at 8...

I hate my family...

im gonna try to sleep in a size 6 pampers tonight(yes i fit into them,Perfectly to be exact)

Spearmint

the only time I've slept padded was for one SIDF, and I doubt I'll do it again for awhile. It's fun, but too stressful with parents. So to answer the question, no, I think I actually woke up earlier so I wouldn't get caught.