0 0%
  • adult diapers

14 87.50%
  • baby and youth

1 6.25%

Thread: About me

Daddy

Wink About me

Im a 25 year old college student whos also a daddy type for girls. I am looking to make friends with some and age does not matter. I like to work on cars and computers, games, friends movies , music and diaper girls

Hi.

First off, welcome to adisc.

Secondly, although we are an ABDL community, we dont always talk about diapers, we like to talk about lots of other things, and while you did mention things you like other than diapers, maybe you'd like to expand on those things

welcome to the forums

Snaps

angelabauer

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy View Post
    Im a 25 year old college student whos also a daddy type for girls. I am looking to make friends with some and age does not matter. I like to work on cars and computers, games, friends movies , music and diaper girls
    So, with all your life experience, how is it going for you playing Daddy for girls into diapers?

Here in ADISC many members prefer that we do our best to use Standard English, proof reading to correct typos. Remember apostrophes used correctly can be your friend.

Your poll only allows one selection, yet I use all of your choices each day. When I am functioning as a responsible adult I use a modified Pampers Cruiser as a slip-in pad. Slip-in are considered an adult diaper but the Cruiser is a baby diaper. My daytime alternative disposable is Attends Breathable EA Small, for sure an adult diaper. If I am feeling sick enough I must stay in bed, I wear Attends Youth Briefs, a classic poly-plastic style. Then when I am home and do not need to be discreet, I wear a 36" square gauze diaper from Adult Cloth Diaper dot com with a Gerber baby Birdseye prefold as a soaker. Had your poll allowed me to do so I would have voted all the choices. Or an "All of the Above" if available.

Daddy

Quote Originally Posted by angelabauer View Post
    So, with all your life experience, how is it going for you playing Daddy for girls into diapers?

Here in ADISC many members prefer that we do our best to use Standard English, proof reading to correct typos. Remember apostrophes used correctly can be your friend.

Your poll only allows one selection, yet I use all of your choices each day. When I am functioning as a responsible adult I use a modified Pampers Cruiser as a slip-in pad. Slip-in are considered an adult diaper but the Cruiser is a baby diaper. My daytime alternative disposable is Attends Breathable EA Small, for sure an adult diaper. If I am feeling sick enough I must stay in bed, I wear Attends Youth Briefs, a classic poly-plastic style. Then when I am home and do not need to be discreet, I wear a 36" square gauze diaper from Adult Cloth Diaper dot com with a Gerber baby Birdseye prefold as a soaker. Had your poll allowed me to do so I would have voted all the choices. Or an "All of the Above" if available.
    Its going good i just go into a relationship with my wonderful megan. She needs diapers because of a week bladder and shes also an AB. She wears baby diapers, Pullups, goodnites and for night or long period of time she wears abena x-plus airplus youth size. would you like to chat some time.

Is this a intro??? or a Try an find out what everyone is wearing a fap to it?? Maybe its just me, but thats the way it seems....... It you want to know what everyone like to use thats fine, but that should be a topic bye its self.

But welcome to ADISC

Dear Daddy welcome to ADISC. Having a poll as part of an introduction is a new one for me. I hope things go better in the future for you.

Daddy

well i wasnt sure cause when i did the about me it asked did you wanna add a poll and i hit next so i figured what the heck why not

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy View Post
    well i wasnt sure cause when i did the about me it asked did you wanna add a poll and i hit next so i figured what the heck why not
    well take this as a gentle warning. not everyone is this nice.