Thread: Hi :-)

Default Hi :-)

Hey guys,

My name is Johnny and I'm a DL from Nashville, TN. Hoping to be part of this cool community :-)

Welcome to ADISC Johnny!
    May I ask what your hobbies are?

Hi there, welcome to Adisc. We are a community here, which means that although most people have the common interest of diapers, we don't only talk about them. We talk about a whole host of other things, and have social groups for almost any hobby or interest imaginable!

Why don't you tell us a little bit more about yourself, and what you're interested in so we can get to know you better, and can maybe point you in the right direction towards things that will interest you especially

Are you a student? At school? Working? What do you do?

Play any musical insrtuments? Sports?

Favourite music or TV programmes or movies?

Quote Originally Posted by talula View Post
    Hi there, welcome to Adisc. We are a community here, which means that although most people have the common interest of diapers, we don't only talk about them. We talk about a whole host of other things, and have social groups for almost any hobby or interest imaginable!

Why don't you tell us a little bit more about yourself, and what you're interested in so we can get to know you better, and can maybe point you in the right direction towards things that will interest you especially

Are you a student? At school? Working? What do you do?

Play any musical insrtuments? Sports?

Favourite music or TV programmes or movies?

Thanks for the welcome!

I'm a 20-something college grad who loves music, gaming (PS3), bowling (both Wii and Real Life), watching movies, and of course, diapers

I play guitar and a little bit of violin and I love all sorts of Sci-Fi movies.

any favorites? i heard babylon 5 was one of the golden sci fi series

Never saw Babylon 5 but am a huge fan of Stargate (SG-1, Atlantis) and X-Files :-)

Not yet. I've heard good things about it, though. Would love to check out Warehouse 13 too because it features Firefly and Stargate alumni. :-)