Thread: Hiya :3

Default Hiya :3

Hiya :3

I've been registered to this site for a few years now but never really did anything with it. Figure I'd go a head and start with that now so I can actually browse around the forum XD.

I hardly consider myself new to the AB/DL community ~ been a part of various sites, use to write stories under a different username, and I'm quite active in my local setting. I'm also a babyfur and do attend conventions/furmeets when time and money allow :3

If you'd like to know more about me feel free to check out my blog (mmm-dumpling.livejournal.com) and FA (furaffinity.net/user/mmm-dumpling) account. I'm a pretty open and friendly person so don't hesitate to message me if you'd like to get acquainted ^-^.

~dumpling

hello there, i heard dumplings are tasty, some sweet, some savoury, but rarely without flavour.. hopefully you live up to that by contributing however you can
    (and no, we dont really wana know what you did instead of going up to go to the toilet thx very much :P ) haha

havent read your blog but may as well ask the basic questions,

fav music styles

fav stuff on tv/movies

fav games if any

So many Torontonians. O_o

Wow... registered since 2008. That's a long time without posting. I blame Grizzy's perviness.

Welcome to the site, basically what SDA said, what else is there to know about you? Know any magic tricks?

Quote Originally Posted by silent deadly alchemist View Post
    hello there, i heard dumplings are tasty, some sweet, some savoury, but rarely without flavour.. hopefully you live up to that by contributing however you can
    (and no, we dont really wana know what you did instead of going up to go to the toilet thx very much :P ) haha

havent read your blog but may as well ask the basic questions,

fav music styles

fav stuff on tv/movies

fav games if any
    \o.o/ Yay! I'm delicious! *explodes in mouths*

I really dig hip hop and indie rock music ~ love the low key artists :3

I don't watch TV per say, but I try stream House, Glee, Departures, and Fringe when new episodes are available. The genre of movie really depends on my mood, but I'll watch just about anything ~ favourites being Lost in Translation, and Velvet Goldmine.

Can't say I got a favourite game since I don't play enough of them >.o I play TF2 on and off, but only when I'm really bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    So many Torontonians. O_o

Wow... registered since 2008. That's a long time without posting. I blame Grizzy's perviness.

Welcome to the site, basically what SDA said, what else is there to know about you? Know any magic tricks?
    O rly? Cool, I had no idea so many used this site :3

Magic tricks eh? I can make a pencil disappear...but it'd hurt real bad for someone .___.

~dumpling

Wingychan

Hello there dumpling.

Rawr, that's such a cuuuttteee name! :3

Whatever, that aside, enjoy your stay at Adisc.

Quote Originally Posted by dumpling View Post
    Magic tricks eh? I can make a pencil disappear...but it'd hurt real bad for someone .___.

~dumpling
    I LOVE TF2!!!

Oh yeah... That joke was funny, but if you ever steal the Joker's jokes again I will give you a permanent smile. Have a nice day. (:<

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    I LOVE TF2!!!

Oh yeah... That joke was funny, but if you ever steal the Joker's jokes again I will give you a permanent smile. Have a nice day. (:<
    either that or id introduce you to my cat :P