Thread: Represent your babyfurdom! Yay!

Default Represent your babyfurdom! Yay!

Hey everyfur! I just created the first and only babyfur/lilfur group on rupadded.com, so if your a member of rup you should join! so far only 5 other babyfurs have joined... so show your support!

Mako

Quote Originally Posted by Scout View Post
    Hey everyfur! I just created the first and only babyfur/lilfur group on rupadded.com, so if your a member of rup you should join! so far only 5 other babyfurs have joined... so show your support!
    *snorts and chortles* When RUP first opened it had more babyfurs then AB/DLs. Most have left RUP for other pastures when the site transitions didn't go too smoothly.

I have seen the site, but not made an account because you need to be 18 to make one.

I left RUP because it's the exact opposite of here.

If you want horny guys of all shapes and age to be flooding your inbox then by all means go make a account. Personally this place is chiller with admin and mods who actually work to make this place what it is. RUP also has this constant itch to update their site but not once has it worked in their favor in my opinion. You be your own judge though, I'm just saying you're missing nothing.

Well I completly agree there are horney guys on there lol, but there are also a bunch of nice people on there too. It's kind of like the myspace of the ab/dl/babyfur community, but trust me there are genuine humans and babyfurs on there. And yup it is 18 or older, so if your under 18 you shouldn't log on.

It can have it's downsides, but what I would recommend is don't post face pictures of yourself on it, and if someone befriends you on it, get to know them before you add them. If someone contacts you and is too weird, just tell them or ignore them. I haven't had a problem on it in the year or so I have been on it. I've had a few odd folks contact me, but I have also had quite a few nice, friendly, genuine folks contact me too and made some great friends.

(Just to make it clear, I dun work for or have anything to do with rupadded, except I have an account on there)

I made a profile and joined the group, I'll add a profile picture soon I guess
    [My screenname in there is AnsaDB]

cool ^^ hehe its all going according to plan... oohh haha... (just kidding :p)