Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wore to work!

Default Wore to work!

Okay, so I was talking about going 24/7 with Darkfinn for a little while there. (I don't know where he went, but anyway...) So ya, I wore "Tena protective underwear" to work...I'd only tried them once before...I wasn't planning on using them anyway, I just wanted to wear to wear, and for if I was stuck on a call and couldn't go anywhere, I'd have something in case...(This was a fear for me lately, as I seem to be on a roller coaster up and down...I get a little better then a lot worse, lol..) But ya, so they are almost silent, but it was obvious visually what I was wearing. I did hear a couple of whispers and I read the lips on someone a few feet away whispering " <my name here lol >'s wearing a diaper"...But they quickly looked away afterward...It seems to me, my biggest thing is the sound...I would rather have a buldge than crinkle, y'know? But it would be nice if that wasn't as obvious too. It makes me have an obviously "square" butt, lol. So I've worn 24/7 since Friday night until now...(I only worked yesterday though)... This is kind of an accomplishment for me though...But now I'm transferring to another department and it's less easy to be discreet and hide things. Here it wasn't busy at all, and there aren't many people on the weekends. One thing though, I guess as discreet as they were, they don't hold a whole lot for what they are sadly...Moreso, I really wish it was easier for me to just walk in there and not care...I have no problem when I'm at, say, the mall or something where you're pretty anonymous, but like work is work and everyone knows you there...

Owell...It's none of their business if you wear or not...As far as 24/7 goes, I've decided to go 24/7 for a week starting today n__n...So yay for 24/7

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Pojodiaper View Post
    Owell...It's none of their business if you wear or not...As far as 24/7 goes, I've decided to go 24/7 for a week starting today n__n...So yay for 24/7
    I still hate the way it makes me feel though....With them staring and making comments. Big deal, I actually kind of need them now anyway... ... I'm a pretty self-conscious person by nature. I've always been. So it's taken a lot to get this far.

But good for you going 24/7 too.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyKat View Post
    I still hate the way it makes me feel though....With them staring and making comments. Big deal, I actually kind of need them now anyway... ... I'm a pretty self-conscious person by nature. I've always been. So it's taken a lot to get this far.

But good for you going 24/7 too.

I can understand that...I'm self-conscious too...And I can't even take my own advice of not caring...Thanks n__n

Darkfinn

Well well boys... congrats to both of you.

I do appologise for my absence... my laptop is currently broken... and I was away at an art show with LuvsGurl all weekend... so I haven't had much time to be online.

Kat... I'm glad you took the first step and wore to work... but I think you will find that a lot of people's whispering is in your head. As far as wearing the pullups go... I would suggest finding an actual diaper... something that will actually do you some good if you have to use it. I find that pullups will leak very quickly if used in an emergency situation. They're just not designed to handle the kind of volume that you can put out when you absolutely have to go.

There are plenty of thinner diapers out there that will do the job and still be discrete. Tenas come to my mind first as something with a high absorbancy and a low thickness. I would certainly suggest that you try different brands and see which one works in your situation.

Pojo... it is very brave of you to try 24/7 for a whole week since you are still living with your parents. Best of luck to you on that my friend. Are you still using the Depends.. or did you manage to get your hands on some other brand?

My advice to you is to take it one day at a time... I actually found that it is better not to set a goal when going 24/7 as it seems to kill the fun of it sooner... but whichever works for you. Also... make sure that you are going slowly when you wet... nothing sucks worse than flooding your diaper and not being near a convenient place to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Well well boys... congrats to both of you.

I do appologise for my absence... my laptop is currently broken... and I was away at an art show with LuvsGurl all weekend... so I haven't had much time to be online.

Kat... I'm glad you took the first step and wore to work... but I think you will find that a lot of people's whispering is in your head. As far as wearing the pullups go... I would suggest finding an actual diaper... something that will actually do you some good if you have to use it. I find that pullups will leak very quickly if used in an emergency situation. They're just not designed to handle the kind of volume that you can put out when you absolutely have to go.

There are plenty of thinner diapers out there that will do the job and still be discrete. Tenas come to my mind first as something with a high absorbancy and a low thickness. I would certainly suggest that you try different brands and see which one works in your situation.

Pojo... it is very brave of you to try 24/7 for a whole week since you are still living with your parents. Best of luck to you on that my friend. Are you still using the Depends.. or did you manage to get your hands on some other brand?

My advice to you is to take it one day at a time... I actually found that it is better not to set a goal when going 24/7 as it seems to kill the fun of it sooner... but whichever works for you. Also... make sure that you are going slowly when you wet... nothing sucks worse than flooding your diaper and not being near a convenient place to change.
    Ya, well some of the comments are and some aren't. It's generally the younger people in the centre who reacted in any way... Or like anyone who was kind of an @$$h0le to start with.

Yeah, it has to be something that can hold when necessary. I know that...It's because it's just irritable bladder or something that evolved into minor urge incontinence when it was combined with a few other things, like smaller bladder capacity and weaker muscles (due to wearing more) and filling faster because of the diuretic effect of pills I take, and a few other things...At least that's what I think it is anyway...

It's not like the stress incontinence or something where it's just a bit when you sneeze or something...

But ya, another thing I was wondering about is that it's getting hotter outside (and inside too)...And it makes me sweat really badly (actually even reducing the diaper's capacity)...How can I reduce the heat...I know an extra layer over-top of the diaper does make it hotter...but it also makes it quieter...I'm one of those people who have a thing for the sound of it. (IE I don't like it, lol...Except when I'm not in front of people of course).

I just have a harder time dealing with it when I can hear it constantly...Whereas these (which are Tena's as you were talking about...Even though they are a step down being only "protective underwear") are silent and I can forget they are there I guess...

I didn't wear today to work...It was quite busy and we started a new campaign and the higher-ups were there and everything...I just didn't have the nerve when everyone would be very close and all facing each other constantly through discussions and stuff...

I'm going to see if my Abri-wings came in yet and hopefully they'll be better...I'm still testing out discreet kinds.

...But ultimately it's this @$%^&% social fear I can't seem to get rid of......I just wish I didn't care about anything so much...I think the only way to do that is to just make it very obvious...And to stop hiding anything...Just exist as I am and let them leer if they want to...No more extra layer...No caring about the crinkle, or buldge or whatever...I've come a long way, but once I get there...I'll be fine...

Darkfinn

all I can say my friend is keep practicing...

LuvsGurl was the same way... she started with pullups and worked her way up to full diapers...

all I can say my friend is keep practicing...

LuvsGurl was the same way... she started with pullups and worked her way up to full diapers...
    Yeah, but what's the point of a diaper if it leaks? The idea is that if I had an accident or was on a long call or something, I wouldn't be interrupted...Not to go even more often, weakening my bladder, so I don't accidentally flood it.

Also, I have been wearing the pull-up diapers around town...And I tested it more...The exact same thing works for these...They suck for a flood. Period. But a little bit every hour or so seems to work...

I hate that the training is in an overly social environment where everyone is very clearly focused on each other...Now of all times I'm transferred to a new campaign to be retrained...When being on the phone, and everyone just paying attention to their screen is much easier to do when getting used to wearing diapers to work...Y'know?

Darkfinn

Getting used to being diapered in any environment can be a challenge... but ultimately it's all part of the process. I don't know if anything anyone says will do a thing to calm your fears. It's just something you'll have to do for yourself.

Getting used to being diapered in any environment can be a challenge... but ultimately it's all part of the process. I don't know if anything anyone says will do a thing to calm your fears. It's just something you'll have to do for yourself.
    But why does it even matter? Why do I even care? I can't be fired for wearing diapers can I? At least legally?