Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello All

Smile Hello All

Just wanted to intorduce myself to the group. My name is Marty, ad I am a lifelong bedwetter. I would like to meet and chat with some nice people. I have been a long-time lurker on this board, and just wanted to say hello to everyone.

Okay... Anything about who you are as a person? What are your interests? Games, music, movies, favorite style of bacon?

I love the outdoors. I like to hunt, fish, hike, ski, and playing golf. Oh, and I am 52 years old, by the way.

Ew... outdoors. I do none of the things you just mentioned. Tried fishing once... yeah, didn't go well. The person who was "showing me" didn't know how to fish either >_>

Skiing was fun, but too expensive for my liking. I did it in Saint-Donat on a school trip and never since.

I have done none of the other things though.

Welcome to the ADISC!

Well, that's going to be interesting. Sharing names.

Welcome to ADISC Marty.

Quote Originally Posted by marty View Post
    Just wanted to intorduce myself to the group. My name is Marty, ad I am a lifelong bedwetter. I would like to meet and chat with some nice people. I have been a long-time lurker on this board, and just wanted to say hello to everyone.
    Been bed-wetter. ever since you were little?

Quote Originally Posted by az86 View Post
    Been bed-wetter. ever since you were little?
    Yes, I have had problems with bedwetting from the start

Welcome to ADISC marty. I did a few snow trips last cenutry but the ski lifts were too expensive even back then. Hate to think what they cost now. Enjoy your time here.

Do you randomly run into the street and yell.

"Doc, Doc, Ya gotta help me!"

Welcome to the site McFly. :tongue:

hi! i bedwet till i was about seven, just out of interest do you wear diapers for it?