Thread: Short Intro

Default Short Intro

Hey everyone,

Im a 22 year old guy. I enjoy running, hiking, paintball, fishing, and i play a little WoW (im so the only one who never has to take a bathroom break during raids lol).

I also, as one might expect, love wearing and using diapers for all their intended purposes. I am currently waiting patently for the new dry 24/7 diapers I ordered to arrive lol.

Well, thats about it send me a pm if ya wana talk or whatever.

Welcome, have nice moments here. Your AB/DL interests ?

Quote Originally Posted by k1rage View Post
    Hey everyone,

Im a 22 year old guy. I enjoy running, hiking, paintball, fishing, and i play a little WoW (im so the only one who never has to take a bathroom break during raids lol).

Hello, nice to meet you hope you enjoy your time here. Hehe yeah no bathroom breaks but maybe a change during raids

What kind of fish do you try to catch and where? And does it hurt when you get hit with the paintballs?

well I fish for most anything really, im from northern Wisconsin. I catch alot of Bass (large and small mouth), Northern, Sunfish, Crappie, and some times trout.

My AB/DL interests include diapers (duh), being diapered by others for what ever reason, and also being babied. Ya know the usual stuff for around here lol.

Olivia

Nice a WoW player what do you play? I play a 80 cow boomkin in bad pvp gear that I need to get Gm's to fix when I can log on.