Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FIFA World Cup 2010 Theme Song

Default FIFA World Cup 2010 Theme Song

After playing the demo of the game, I actually quite like the theme song for the competition.

YouTube - k'Naan Official FIFA World Cup 2010 Theme Song - Waving Flag - Crowd Dance to It

Who else is looking forward to the World Cup? Fingers crossed England can win it this time :P

Peachy

You guys can't even win a penalty shootout, how can you win the World Cup?

I sure am looking forward to the World Cup. While it'S still in the same time zone, it's unfortunately not down the road from me this time

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post

I sure am looking forward to the World Cup. While it'S still in the same time zone, it's unfortunately not down the road from me this time
    Hey we are improving on penalties. Apparently Matt Le Tissier has been coaching them on how to take a good one, and he scored nearly all the ones he took. And besides we have Rooney .

Good thing about it being in our time zone unlike Japan/Korea where the games were broadcast in the morning. Also by the look of things I don't many games due to exams, although I may miss England vs Algeria (not sure yet, maybe thjey can broadcast it in the exam) but will miss Portugal vs Brazil, shame as that will be an excellent game.

But as for world cup songs the best has to be Vindaloo, instant classic. If not that then Football's Coming Home.

This time it is different with a serious manager at the helm & not focussing on the bloody WAG's!

We have to win 1 penalty shootout soon lol. Last time I saw us win a penalty shootout was against Spain at Euro 96!

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten53 View Post
    Hey we are improving on penalties. Apparently Matt Le Tissier has been coaching them on how to take a good one, and he scored nearly all the ones he took. And besides we have Rooney .

Good thing about it being in our time zone unlike Japan/Korea where the games were broadcast in the morning. Also by the look of things I don't many games due to exams, although I may miss England vs Algeria (not sure yet, maybe thjey can broadcast it in the exam) but will miss Portugal vs Brazil, shame as that will be an excellent game.

But as for world cup songs the best has to be Vindaloo, instant classic. If not that then Football's Coming Home.
    Matt Le Tissier is a legend, so if that is to be true that is good.

Yeah I was taking my GCSE's at the time of the World Cup, though they delayed the exams for the football, which was wicked.

Those 2 songs are wicked football songs for England and legendary, but I meant as the actually world cup "theme tune".

Peachy

And besides we have Rooney .
    Rooney? Didn't I recently see him crawling around the lawn, crying in pain, during a CHampions League game? Or was he just looking for a penny or his contacts on the lawn in a rather comical way?

Excellent song from a Canadian artist. If they hadn't been overplaying it here for the past few months, then remade by YAFH and overplayed alongside the origional, I might actualy not be sick of it.

I like this remixed version, though.

Rooney? Didn't I recently see him crawling around the lawn, crying in pain, during a CHampions League game? Or was he just looking for a penny or his contacts on the lawn in a rather comical way?
    He's all better now. And he's coming to get you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    Excellent song from a Canadian artist. If they hadn't been overplaying it here for the past few months, then remade by YAFH and overplayed alongside the origional, I might actualy not be sick of it.

I like this remixed version, though.
    I have only heard this version & think it is a good song, as it has the whole "african" feel to it.

He's all better now. And he's coming to get you guys
    Along with Lampard

Quote Originally Posted by BabyAlex86 View Post
    Along with Lampard
    And Gerrard, Defoe, Crouch, Terry, Milner ......*rambles on names of England players

OPINIONS i think it should be that penalty shootouts shouldnt happen. heres another idea