Thread: Lucky Find

Default Lucky Find

I was on craigslist yesterday and found a Powerbook G4 for $50. So I bought it. There is nothing at all wrong with it, Looks like its never been used. Even came with the box.

Onlything is it dont have a Airport card, any idea where I could get one for less then $50 from. Would be nice to have wifi

Quote Originally Posted by bugatti View Post
    it's hot :P
    LOL Even if it is i dont care.

Quote Originally Posted by baby_mike View Post
    LOL Even if it is i dont care.
    So you wouldn't mind if someone stole your computers, sold them for a ridiculously low price and the person who bought them assumes it's stolen but makes no effort to find out if it is all because they got a "good deal"?

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    So you wouldn't mind if someone stole your computers, sold them for a ridiculously low price and the person who bought them assumes it's stolen but makes no effort to find out if it is all because they got a "good deal"?
    I honestly dont think its stolen the guy I got it from always selling stuff online. He is also a certified mac tech. I have his phone number, email, and adress. Would you give ALL that out if you stole something and sold it? I know I wouldnt