Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh no, ahhhh!

Default Oh no, ahhhh!

So last night I decided to take a bath wearing a Bambino. When all was said and done, I got out and removed the obviously soaked diaper and headed back to my bedroom. While back sitting on my bed, my mother walks by and guess what hits me...completely absentminded I left the diaper on the floor of the bathroom So I raced back up to the bathroom to retrieve the diaper and sure enough, she had already started to clean in there and the diaper was pushed into a pile of trash. I grabbed a plastic bag and threw the diaper in it and then....I woke up! HAHA, so yeah, it was all a dream. My heart was pounding away for a few minutes after waking up. Figured this was the best way to give you that same feeling

Wow my heart sank I thought you were being serious I was like oh noes! wow I wouldnt call that a dream more like a nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by bugatti View Post
    So last night I decided to take a bath wearing a Bambino. When all was said and done, I got out and removed the obviously soaked diaper and headed back to my bedroom. While back sitting on my bed, my mother walks by and guess what hits me...completely absentminded I left the diaper on the floor of the bathroom So I raced back up to the bathroom to retrieve the diaper and sure enough, she had already started to clean in there and the diaper was pushed into a pile of trash. I grabbed a plastic bag and threw the diaper in it and then....I woke up! HAHA, so yeah, it was all a dream. My heart was pounding away for a few minutes after waking up. Figured this was the best way to give you that same feeling
    It was good. Not fun when you have such dreams.

GoodJams1

I probably have a heart attack or something, if I dreamed something like that.

My diaper dreams are always like that, they seem to only happen when I haven't had diapers in a while. Usually I'll be somewhere that I'll have access to diapers and I'll go and try to put one on but I always end up getting busted by people who I don't want to know that I wear diapers.

Why can't my diaper dreams ever turn out pleasantly?

Lucky for you that it was a just a dream. A good thing about it is that now that you've had that dream, you'll be sure not to make that mistake in reality.

I also had a scary diaper dream once where I was wearing one and trying not to be seen. I wrote about it in my blog.

Me too says I! My diaper dreams are almost nightmares of getting caught. Funny I'm 50 now and alone the last few years so no issues but the dreams almost always involve one of my ex GF-roomies or more likely my sister and parents. In my dreams I'm diapered and they show up. I struggle to sneak away to remove it before I'm discovered.

I have diapers in my dreams a lot, but they're never really that important of a detail. Because of this, I'll ususally find myself getting caught, but because something more important is going on I nor anyone else cares. And then after a little while all traces of diapers are removed from the dream as other crazy things happen.

BernardFx

I've had a strange dream, where I'm at my friends house, and all of the sudden, his super hot mom comes, and finds me in a diaper (out of nowhere). Then she starts to scold me, and changes my diaper, while my friend is laughing at me.

Kind of creepy, isn't it?