Thread: Hi everyone!

Smile Hi everyone!

Hey my name is Peter,

I'm a TB but my parents don't know. I've never actually had some real nappies so I use makeshift, its not that good
    I wish I could be treated like a baby and have nappies, a bottle, etc. I'm 15 and love swimming. So hi guys.

Welcome, and have a good times here.

Be carefull, if your parents are religious or conservative. I can take realy bad finals. But donīt take this as bad or enemy writting, tell me what about you and pacifiers.

Hello SneakyTB (Peter) and welcome hope you have a good time here and hope the site can help you out

wish you best of luck to get real nappies

Quote Originally Posted by CrazySmoker View Post
    Welcome, and have a good times here.

Be carefull, if your parents are religious or conservative. I can take realy bad finals. But donīt take this as bad or enemy writting, tell me what about you and pacifiers.
    Hi, thanks for the welcome, what did you mean by conservative?

Hi Sneaky. Be careful, and remember...you're OK.

So, my idea was pointing to "If they can take it as not normal," without more thinking. This same happened to me, my parents are atheist, but ny muther is a case for psychyaitrist - isnīt able to take some free decision and accept opinions of others. My father died for alcoholism a few years ago. Things which realy limits everybody. Look here for my story http://www.adisc.org/forum/teenbaby/5575-have-you-ever-told-anyone.html

Hi sneakyTB,

Welcome to adisc! Sorry to hear you haven't been able to indulge yet. Maybe you could try looking around your local pharmacies for depend fitted briefs or tena slip. Ebay is a good source of nappies too.

Hiya Sneaky and greetings from Sydney. Welcome to ADSIC

Welcome mate to ADISC. It must be the season for Australians to join. Hope you enjoy your visits here.