View Poll Results: How do you hide the smell?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • What smell? (You don't use them or throw them away)

7 23.33%
  • Febreeze or other scent alteration

12 40.00%
  • Plastic bags

17 56.67%
  • Other (Explain)

7 23.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you hide the smell?

Default How do you hide the smell?

You know what smell I'm talking about. Many other members may be in the same situation that I am, living with parents or housemates that don't know about your stash and sometimes you can't always throw them out right away.

Personally, I bag them in plastic bags and use febreeze. What do you use?

Well, I stopped taking showers, since then no one has questioned weird smells in my room; not even the maggots and flies coming from my closet!

I use plastic bags as well, but I also have an air purifier plus diffusers in my room that keep everything fresh and crisp.

Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    Well, I stopped taking showers, since then no one has questioned weird smells in my room; not even the maggots and flies coming from my closet!
    i do hope that was a joke...

Quote Originally Posted by kryxel View Post
    Nope, there's actually a proven system, that if you stop showering, your body regulates itself better. Sure, you have to get over the smell, but your overall health is much better!

Mako

Quote Originally Posted by kryxel View Post
    He's actually building his own lady suit in that closet. It's coming along quite nicely.

I prefer to hurl my used ones at oncoming traffic. Sometimes I save up a bunch and dump them off an over-pass.

as well as disposing of them asap, if im in the bathroom i use shower and bath cleaner, the scent of that is so strong it gets rid of it immediately

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    He's actually building his own lady suit in that closet. It's coming along quite nicely.

I prefer to hurl my used ones at oncoming traffic. Sometimes I save up a bunch and dump them off an over-pass.

It makes me feel all perdy.
    Last edited by Mink; 19-Apr-2010 at 05:58.

I only use them if I know I can throw them away immediately, then i just bag them and febreeze the whole house like hell.

I bag them in a certain way so that there is no holes where it was tied, that delays the smell for at least a day or two. After that I just keep my window open and use air freshener if needed. People tend to notice the air freshener and not the diapers though so I avoid using it unless the smell starts getting bad. Double bagging also works if you can't take them out for extended periods of time, but again it only delays and weakens the smell...

As long as you have good airflow you should be fine.