View Poll Results: What tipe of costume would you have?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • With custom design costume

4 23.53%
  • With non custom design costume

0 0%
  • With another existing superhero costume

1 5.88%
  • Without costume, normal clothes

10 58.82%
  • Naked? O__o

2 11.76%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kick-Ass.

BernardFx

Thumbs up Kick-Ass.

I just saw the movie Kick Ass yesterday, and I think it was great.
    Now I know superheros could exist ^_^

So, If you were a super hero, but you had no superpowers, how would you wish to be?
    (eg. tipe of weapons, costume, etc.)
    Last edited by BernardFx; 19-Apr-2010 at 02:52. Reason: spelling

GaashaHuzzah

I'd steal people's body parts and put them on myself until I was the ultimate being.

Maybe that's more of a villain trait...

I'd want loose fitting clothes, something I could easily conceal a weapon beneath. I'd defiantly use a blade(s) for a weapon. Something that was light and could quickly slice through the air.

Must...resist...pun.

Kick-ass was...

KICK-ASS

Jumping off a cliff now.

I think I might be the only person in the world who didn't like it. Granted, it was an amazing movie, but it made me realize how much I hate death. Normally, I can watch gory battle scenes and be ok, but I just couldn't in this one. It just struck a really sour cord somewhere deep in my soul. I have also decided to never to play first person shooter games ever again because the night vision scene bothered me that much. After the movie, my friend was freaking out about how great the movie was, and I was stunned in silence. It just didn't sit well with me.

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    I have also decided to never to play first person shooter games ever again because the night vision scene bothered me that much.
    Minor and unimportant spoilers ahead

That whole scene was actually quite seizure inducing even before bringing out the the actual strobe light.

I enjoyed the movie quite a bit and wasn't really expecting to. Also, I would have to go with an original design, half of the time that I spent with City of Heroes was in the Character generator.

I would buy and use a Batman costume.
    That would hopefully make the enemy laugh so hard that I don't need to fight...for real.

I would try to be a lot like Ezio in Assasins Creed 2; jumping around the city with hidden blades and such. Except imagine him with modern technology on his side, and normal clothes...

Quote Originally Posted by oblivionxi1 View Post
    I would try to be a lot like Ezio in Assasins Creed 2; jumping around the city with hidden blades and such. Except imagine him with modern technology on his side, and normal clothes...
    :highfives: nice i was going for a longbowman ranger sort of character.