View Poll Results: Which desighn do you prefere?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • All white diaper.

25 24.51%
  • White diaper with some desighns on frount.

24 23.53%
  • I like the all over desighns.

21 20.59%
  • I prefer diffrent colored diapers.

8 7.84%
  • I dont care as long as its babyish.

24 23.53%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adult baby diaper design preferences.

Default Adult baby diaper design preferences.

I was thinking about this when I was trying my sample pack for ab universe.(which is defenatly worth the money) And I was figuring out which one I liked better. I pick Super dry kids becuse I like the bears desigh, and it is still white. I like white diapers but i am sure other like there diapers diffrent. So what kind of desighn for adult baby diaper do you like?

BabyYuri

Hmmm well if it was me, COLORED DIAPEES is how i would go! Like purple, pink etc.. Then i would and one like a full print like the cushies. But i would put like figures from my fav cartoon shows like avatar and pokemon. Then i like the typical ones, the all bear print, the blocks, etcc. Thats what I would do!!!

YAY!!! FIRST POST!!

I like to really sink down and enjoy my diapers. I like to have designs on them. But if they don't, diaper covers with designs are fun! Only have a couple with cute baby prints.

angelabauer

For me, disposables do not add to my AB fantasy. Only pinned gauze diapers do that.

Still, I feel I might well thing differently had I ever worn decorated disposables growing up or even as a teenager. By the time baby disposables were decorated I was too large to wear them.

So, when Bambino came out I bought some, then bought more when they finally started making Bambino Classico Small. When ABU first came out I bought pack of those although I knew Medium was too large for me. I really would prefer the design to be printed directly on the outer layer, like Pampers Cruisers instead of being added to an already stiff landing zone.

Like Allie shared, for help my AB fantasy I wear bright covers over my plain white pinned gauze diapers and vinyl panties. I have been given some cloth diapers which were decorated but very soon the print faded. DREFT is supposed to be safe for baby clothing, but it is intended for washing cotton diapers. Possibly it is overly harsh for decorations.

A few times I have drawn cartoon characters on an Attends cloth-like Breathable to make those more fun and more like a modern Pampers.

I could go for either all over design, or different colors. Thats why I want to try molicares, what could be better than a purple diaper?

"designs"
    "different"

I'm not usually quite such a stickler, but seeing the new word "desighn" repeated over and over again is pretty bad. Please use a browser with spell check.

Quote Originally Posted by angelabauer View Post
    For me, disposables do not add to my AB fantasy. Only pinned gauze diapers do that.

Still, I feel I might well thing differently had I ever worn decorated disposables growing up or even as a teenager. By the time baby disposables were decorated I was too large to wear them.

So, when Bambino came out I bought some, then bought more when they finally started making Bambino Classico Small. When ABU first came out I bought pack of those although I knew Medium was too large for me. I really would prefer the design to be printed directly on the outer layer, like Pampers Cruisers instead of being added to an already stiff landing zone.

Like Allie shared, for help my AB fantasy I wear bright covers over my plain white pinned gauze diapers and vinyl panties. I have been given some cloth diapers which were decorated but very soon the print faded. DREFT is supposed to be safe for baby clothing, but it is intended for washing cotton diapers. Possibly it is overly harsh for decorations.

A few times I have drawn cartoon characters on an Attends cloth-like Breathable to make those more fun and more like a modern Pampers.
    When low on cash, a pack of disposables and my sharpie pen collection give me a few hours of fun. I definitely think you're right about the specifics about where the design is placed should be thought out more.

I'm the kind of person who is satisfied with any diaper, whatever its look. The cute babyish design is not really necessary for me, but I do like it! Give me an Abri-Form X-Plus and I'll be satisfied. Give me a Bambimo and I will too!

A diaper is a diaper. And extras are welcomed!

I still like my white ones .I grew up always whith white cloth diapers till my Mom had some thing blue that blead and turned a dozen of them a lite blue.