Thread: New

Default New

Well if you are reading this i am new to this site. I'm kinda scared doing this but i wanna do it. I have been a tb/dl for awhile know yet i have been unable to be one full time I have told no one about my secret and im afriad to but i want some one lik me or someone who unstands me :/. For this being my new post i feel its horrible because im so nervous lol well thanks for reading..

Welcome, hope you enjoy the community - as far as making friends goes, just get out there and talk to people and you'll eventually find someone you can be friends with on here

Welcome to ADISC! No need to be nervous! We are all friendly and nice folk here and we all hope you enjoy your time here on this site. Do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share so that we can get to know you more? But to reassure, we are a real friendly site and we are always here to give support for those who need it.

I was nervous when I first came on, and I'm a lot older than you. I've been on the net for a long time, but this is the only interactive site that I'm a part of. ADISC is a great site with very nice members. We talk about a lot of different things, not just diapers. If you need support and understanding, you've come to the right place. Welcome aboard.

Welcome to ADISC, An don't worry about being nervous. Almost everyone is. But if you really take the time to become a part of ADISC, you find it to be a very rewarding place, an full of unique people.

Quote Originally Posted by Siege89 View Post
    Welcome to ADISC, An don't worry about being nervous. Almost everyone is. But if you really take the time to become a part of ADISC, you find it to be a very rewarding place, an full of unique people.
    All people is unique in difference way.

Quote Originally Posted by az86 View Post
    All people is unique in difference way.
    Most people are scared to be unique.

It's good to be unique. It is good that we are all is different.