Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teddy bear toss

Default Teddy bear toss

Has anyone ever been to a teddy bear toss before? I've never been to one, but I find the idea really neat...there's something about seeing 10,000 teddy bears all together than just makes me smile.

YouTube - Teddy Bear Toss 2006

Wow. At first I would have thought that this would be Teddy Bear Abuse but it woudld be real fun to go to a hockey game and see this happen!

It was really cool to see all the teddy bears go flying.

I know I'd never be able to participate in a teddy bear toss, since I would become emotional attached to the bear I was planing to give away and wouldn't be able to throw it.

Haha....my bear is now hiding under my pillow, quivering. I knew I shouldn't let him play with the computer.

This looks like it would be fun to go to but I would never be able to participate; I'm way too emotionally attached to all my plushies to ever consider throwing any of them. And even if they weren't mine, I'd still probably form an emotional attachment to whatever teddy bear I intended to throw.
    Last edited by Nihlus; 18-Apr-2010 at 22:58.

I've never heard of anything like this. I hope that those bears and plushies get donated to charity or something instead of being thrown away. It is not something I would participate in with Buzzy, but I might hit up a thrift store or something beforehand to pick up a nice one to toss onto the ice.

Quote Originally Posted by Altric View Post
    I've never heard of anything like this. I hope that those bears and plushies get donated to charity or something instead of being thrown away. It is not something I would participate in with Buzzy, but I might hit up a thrift store or something beforehand to pick up a nice one to toss onto the ice.
    Yeah, they donate them to charity...that's the point of the whole thing, not just for hockey fans to do something crazy. :p

Lets hope someone doesn't accidently skate over a teddy bear! o.o

I don't know if I could throw you... I have really skinny arms.... sorry, Teddy...

BabyYuri

lol i would probably try hard to take a few teddies home!!! :P