Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: lol this episode of rugrats either has a drunk ab in it

curiousitykitten

Default lol this episode of rugrats either has a drunk ab in it

YouTube - SRR - PA {1/2}
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG_dt...eature=related

skip to the second if you wana see the diaper guy. This is a good episode! I wish they still made cartoons so the bored parents could get a few laughs when their kids watch tv. Now everythings educational :[. They don't make em like this anymore. My fav part is the end when Stue gets arrested.

Hehe, I remember this one. Stu got hit on the head by one of his crazy inventions. Knocked him back to babyhood. Seeing the Rugrats use a sheet as a diaper for Stu gave me ideas as a child...

I miss the good 'ol Nicktoons. I turn on Disney and Nickelodeon once in awhile to see if there's anything worth watching, but... nope. Most of Disney is live action teen sitcom things. Whatever happened to Mickey Mouse cartoons?! I miss Donald Duck. And Goofy. As for Nick, I have little hope that they'll EVER show stuff like Ren & Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, or even the Loony Tunes any more. I get the feeling that parents would complain... the trend is towards happy, educational stuff (not insane what-were-the-animators-smoking stuff) ... I guess that's supposed to be better for kids, but... *is nostalgic*

I always have this episode in my mind. I still call Rugrats a classic that will never be topped... NEVER

I went and bought a few Micky Mouse and Donald Duck DVDs. I just had to see them again!

I liked this show when I was a kid but there was something about it that bugged me. They had a Christmas episode but they also had a Hannukah episode and a Passover episode. Is the family in this show Jewish or Christian? I enjoyed the show a lot but this always confused me.

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by Nihlus View Post
    I liked this show when I was a kid but there was something about it that bugged me. They had a Christmas episode but they also had a Hannukah episode and a Passover episode. Is the family in this show Jewish or Christian? I enjoyed the show a lot but this always confused me.
    I think it's just the Pickles are Jewish, but the Christmas episode was for all the babies, not just Tommy and subsequently Dill.

Spearmint

I've always loved the rugrats, i remember watching it a long time ago, it was such a great show.

I remeber Stu being regressed and the guy at the costum party; good episodes!

I remember that episode, I remember really liking that episode, but feeling really bad for him though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tygon View Post
    I get the feeling that parents would complain... the trend is towards happy, educational stuff (not insane what-were-the-animators-smoking stuff) ... I guess that's supposed to be better for kids, but... *is nostalgic*
    Well, that's what the parents want. But the trend seems to actually be insane what-were-the-animators-smoking kind of shows. Like Spongebob, Chowder, Flapjack, and Fanboy and Chum Chum. They seem to be leaning towards shows that are just mindless stupidity and full of fart jokes. No educational value whatosever. Not to say they aren't entertaining sometimes, but it's really boring when they are all like that.