Thread: So, uh...yea.

Default So, uh...yea.

Never really been into furry, but i respect it.
    My girlfriend is a furry, and its adorable to me, and she's also (sometimes) my mommy.
    We we're texting and joking around, making random animal noises. Then we started talking about furry stuff, and i was like "haha furry" and she said "laugh now, wait till ur converted." i said "o.o converted??" and she was like "converted to a furry" we laughed, and i said "i'd be a babyfur if i got into it"
    Before we had talked about how i'd be a fox if i was into it, but shes a cat (dude, if im messing up the fur vocabulary, don't blame me.) and she said "i'd have to adopt you sweety, im a cat."
    It was all joking (i think, im not really sure). But ever since we've been more open with each other about our kinks, i'v been looking up babyfur stuff a lot more, and it appeals to me but A, i don't know anything about it and B, Im not sure about being a cub but i find the pictures adorable.
    So, could anyone tell me, well, anything about it? I really enjoy it when she plays as my human mommy, but im starting to get REALLY interested in being her cub, or...whatever. Idk tho, like i said, i dont know anything about it.
    Educate meh X]

Just play. The best way to learn the ins and outs is to just learn by observation first, then by experience. Read a couple of fun babyfur stories to get a basic frame of reference, and then just have fun with it. You also don't have to label yourself as a babyfur to play as one with your girlfriend. You don't even need a reason, you'd just be doing it because it sounded fun!

I highly reccomend checking out the Wikifur article on Babyfurs. It explaines quiet a bit about this part of the fandom.
    Basically, the way I see it is that a Babyfur is exactly like a Teen Baby, but instead of taking on the persona of a human, they take on the 'fursona' (furry language for 'persona') of a young cub.
    When I discovered the fandom a year ago, I was as un-educated as you. Take a look around (maybe read through some of the threads in the Babyfur forum) and maybe visit a few websites (try the ones at the bottom of the Wikifur article), and if you feel you want to, you can begin to get more involved (create a fursona, etc.).
    But as Link said above, you don't have to lable yourself as a Babyfur to play as one with your girlfriend, it's totally up to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    I highly reccomend checking out the Wikifur article on Babyfurs. It explaines quiet a bit about this part of the fandom.
    Basically, the way I see it is that a Babyfur is exactly like a Teen Baby, but instead of taking on the persona of a human, they take on the 'fursona' (furry language for 'persona') of a young cub.
    When I discovered the fandom a year ago, I was as un-educated as you. Take a look around (maybe read through some of the threads in the Babyfur forum) and maybe visit a few websites (try the ones at the bottom of the Wikifur article), and if you feel you want to, you can begin to get more involved (create a fursona, etc.).
    But as Link said above, you don't have to lable yourself as a Babyfur to play as one with your girlfriend, it's totally up to you!
    Thanks X]
    I'm deff gonna read the wiki and check out those sites, im beginning to like the idea of it a lot. Haha if i am into it that would come as a shock, i never even gave furry a thought until a few days ago lol