Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Being an Adult Baby is taking over my Life.

Smile Being an Adult Baby is taking over my Life.

In the past two months my diaper love/adult baby activities has taken a new turn for the better. I recently got a pacifier (actually just got my second one this week). I like the new one I got a lot more then my first one - it is a rubber Nuk 3 (18m+). I like that is actually falls out of my mouth during bedtime as it has a fatter base.

I find myself using regular Depends Maximum Diapers 24/7 and not wearing pull ups anymore (at least not everyday - maybe once a week). I am not even wearing underwear over the diapers and got to the point that I really do not care if others know I am an adult baby/diaper lover.

I have switched from Desitin to Butt Paste and like the smell.

I am close to buying a swim diaper for when I go swimming this summer. They look really cool and will allow me to wear a diaper when I go to the beach or just swim laps at the gym!

I also started using a baby bottle at least once a day and love the Breastflow by The First Year. It holds 11oz (label says 9oz however there is room) meal replacement drinks which are prefect for at night as I often skip dinner as I get home late and do not want to eat right at bedtime. I sometimes use it for a meal replacement drink at lunch and/or morning.

I no longer have issues with number two incidents as I did at the end of last year when I had a real accident and have accepted that it is okay.

Again thanks to everyone here for helping me fully accept who I am and please post any other ideas, suggestions, thoughts that you feel can help me as I grow in being an adult baby.

Do you have any nice clothes yet? Perhaps it may be something you can get.

It sounds like you're happy. Personally, I wouldn't want my AB life to mix with the rest of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by The D View Post
    It sounds like you're happy. Personally, I wouldn't want my AB life to mix with the rest of my life.
    Yeah, I'm the same way. I have too many other interests for diapers to envelope every minute of my time; just wearing them as my normal underwear and having a girlfriend to play out scenes of that nature might be all I would want.

Glad you're so happy, though! Please keep us updated! ^_^

I'm very glad for you that you're feeling better about yourself with it. For my part, I would say that successfully integrating it into your life and personality is a good thing and that "taking over" is when you've gone too far. "Adult" is still present in the wacky label of "Adult Baby" and there are responsibilities on that side as well. You're going to find your own balance on this but if you'd like some friendly advice, keep other people out of it as much as possible. It's a powerful but personal thing and everyone walking down the street doesn't need to be involved.

Trevor is right of course. We've talked about enjoying diapers and how it hurts no one, unless it takes over one's life. If your social interaction with others begins to change because of diaper wearing and regression, you may need to step back and re-evaluate.

I've been wearing a little more at home, and have enjoyed being "younger" around my wife, but all of this takes place at home. When I go to work, I am completely professional, underwear, no diapers. If I go out on the weekend wearing diapers, I'm wearing loose pants and a shirt or jacket which completely covers me. I know that I must protect my reputation in the world, both socially and professionally. In other words, I don't intend to hurt myself, or my family.

You can still have fun being your little self, but just be careful that you don't burn any bridges behind you. Once burned, you can't go back.
    Last edited by dogboy; 18-Apr-2010 at 02:48.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Trevor is right of course. We've talked about enjoying diapers and how it hurts no one, unless it takes over one's life. If your social interaction with others begins to change because of diaper wearing and regression, you may need to step back and re-evaluate.
    Sometimes you get to choose. Or one could take courage and have the diaper on when you meet your friends. Sometimes the feeling of a thick diaper on to be the most important thing for you. Something you yearn for when it passed a few days. Just because you think that diapers are a big part of you and a way for you to feel good.

Wat you thinking aboth that?

But I am not a sociable person directly. So that part of my life. Has not changed when the diapers came into my life seriously.

As others have said on here realize the difference between having your ab side be a bigger part of your life and taking over...that's when it becomes an unhealthy hinderance to adult responsibilities...a good idea is to realize that adult baby is two words with adult being first!!! In my personal opinion its a balance each side should be either equal or the adult side should take precedence....what ever u choose to do we can't tell u what to do....we give advice...u choose what is relevant for u and your life...follow your heart...and have responsible fun...one last thing...don't feel like u have to tell every one its a personal thing and in my op should be kept between u and your closest friends family u feel comfortable telling and who ever your better half ends up being...and yes...be patient and wait for the person who will fully accept u...its well worth it....good luck and have fun!!!

annierighthurr

Please don't wear swim diapers in public. That's kind of like pushing your fetish off on people who don't need to be witness to it. You might enjoy it but other people DON'T. Please be considerate, I wouldn't even want to see that!

Quote Originally Posted by az86 View Post
    Do you have any nice clothes yet? Perhaps it may be something you can get.
    No, If I am at home I will just wear and undershirt and socks with my diaper. I like loose clothing. I have thought about getting a nice long shirt or some cool pjs. I will look into added some clothing. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by The D View Post
    Thanks. It is all private and I am not out pulling my pants down for everyone to see my diaper. I just found myself not really worrying about it. Although I can hear the plastic backing as I walk at times it is starting to just blend into the background. Nobody has taken a second look at me when I am walking so I think it is just me hearing it.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetkiss View Post
    Yeah, I'm the same way. I have too many other interests for diapers to envelope every minute of my time; just wearing them as my normal underwear and having a girlfriend to play out scenes of that nature might be all I would want.

Glad you're so happy, though! Please keep us updated! ^_^
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I'm very glad for you that you're feeling better about yourself with it. For my part, I would say that successfully integrating it into your life and personality is a good thing and that "taking over" is when you've gone too far. "Adult" is still present in the wacky label of "Adult Baby" and there are responsibilities on that side as well. You're going to find your own balance on this but if you'd like some friendly advice, keep other people out of it as much as possible. It's a powerful but personal thing and everyone walking down the street doesn't need to be involved.
    I agree. I am not dropping my pants and showing off that I am wearing a diaper as I would not want people to drop their pants and show me they are wearing boxers. Even when I wore my cartoon kids briefs I am not showing people - although a couple people have notice them when I am at the gym changing (or at least I assume they have) and never say anything.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post

I've been wearing a little more at home, and have enjoyed being "younger" around my wife, but all of this takes place at home. When I go to work, I am completely professional, underwear, no diapers. If I go out on the weekend wearing diapers, I'm wearing loose pants and a shirt or jacket which completely covers me. I know that I must protect my reputation in the world, both socially and professionally. In other words, I don't intend to hurt myself, or my family.

You can still have fun being your little self, but just be careful that you don't burn any bridges behind you. Once burned, you can't go back.
    Thanks for the advice. I am not about to show everyone on the street my diapers but when it comes to taking extra steps to hide the fact is where I have got the opinion of who cares. I use to use a stall to pee and now I use the urinal. It is just one of those things that I have come to accept and I think more you willingly try to hide the more obvious it becomes to others that you are wearing a diaper. I will watch myself and if I get to the point of wanting to show others then I will get a quick mental check.

Quote Originally Posted by az86 View Post
    Sometimes you get to choose. Or one could take courage and have the diaper on when you meet your friends. Sometimes the feeling of a thick diaper on to be the most important thing for you. Something you yearn for when it passed a few days. Just because you think that diapers are a big part of you and a way for you to feel good.

Wat you thinking aboth that?

But I am not a sociable person directly. So that part of my life. Has not changed when the diapers came into my life seriously.
    I have gone to social events wearing a diaper and can carry on a conversation. I will admit that wearing a diaper actually makes it easier to carry on a normal conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by waslost1234abc View Post
    As others have said on here realize the difference between having your ab side be a bigger part of your life and taking over...that's when it becomes an unhealthy hinderance to adult responsibilities...a good idea is to realize that adult baby is two words with adult being first!!! In my personal opinion its a balance each side should be either equal or the adult side should take precedence....what ever u choose to do we can't tell u what to do....we give advice...u choose what is relevant for u and your life...follow your heart...and have responsible fun...one last thing...don't feel like u have to tell every one its a personal thing and in my op should be kept between u and your closest friends family u feel comfortable telling and who ever your better half ends up being...and yes...be patient and wait for the person who will fully accept u...its well worth it....good luck and have fun!!!
    My heart is pulling me to fully accept that I have infantilism and a lot of people have the same condition. To me it is okay and being an adult with certain traits - everyone has little issues. My girlfriend is completely okay with the idea and I really look at our life together for a long time. She sees it as part of my life since I have worn for about 15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by annierighthurr View Post
    Please don't wear swim diapers in public. That's kind of like pushing your fetish off on people who don't need to be witness to it. You might enjoy it but other people DON'T. Please be considerate, I wouldn't even want to see that!
    I will be wearing them 'under' my swim shorts. Do you still think that is a bad idea?

---
    Thank you all for your comments. I am still open to everyone's feedback. Please let me know as I enjoy learning from everyone.