Thread: Side effects of Drugs

Default Side effects of Drugs

I been sean to post about taking medication to make self go and had post this with expereains as EMS/FireFighter I deal with alot sick people and injury but what see on this to post made me post this.

I don't suggest any medication of any kind if not sick it cuase serouse problem in long run specail whater pills or stool softer please go on your own it a lot more health than drug your self to do what so ever. I work in EMS/FireFighter for 5 years retired now and I say what pills you take can do to you if there not your or take just to see what would happen all tell you this your body need do this natural you take this too much and mess but up and really have see dr. You may also damage your kindey or some other organ from taking this stuff with out dr dose it to you. This stuff only for people have hard time going and need this stuff but if health person and take this stuff you can cuase some serouse damage.

Here my suggest drink and eat normal and when have go go that most natural way with out hurt self. See if you take this medication like stoole softer or water pills that wast way good think too. Like water pills that will remove slat and other thing body need same go for stool softer. If you don't want take my advice call ambulance becuase going need it you'll be in emergency room right way with damage cause by this stuff.

Water pills side effects, also called diuretics, help your body get rid of salt and water from the blood and are used to treat chronic medical conditions such as high blood pressure, glaucoma and edema. The side effects of water pills depend on the type being used and the presence of other medical conditions such as kidney and heart disease. Although most of the side effects of water pills are mild and temporary, some may require medical evaluation to prevent complications.
    Increased Urination
    According to the Mayo Clinic, water pills may increase the frequency of urination.
    Muscle Cramps
    Water pills such as thiazide are diuretics that reduce the amount of potassium in the blood. Their use may result in muscle cramps, especially in the calf of the leg.
    Blood Sugar
    Increased blood sugar may be a result of water pills, because the amount of sugar in the blood becomes concentrated from the loss of water.
    Dizziness
    If a person with normal blood pressure levels takes water pills, her blood pressure may drop, resulting in dizziness or fainting.
    Stomach Pain
    Water pills may cause digestive side effects such as gas, stomach pains, nausea or vomiting.
    Rash
    People taking water pills may experience an allergic reaction to active ingredients such as sulfonylureas, which may result in a skin rash.
    Warning
    Side effects including jaundice, dark urine, light stools, fever, muscle weakness or inability to urinate may indicate a serious medical condition and require urgent medical treatment.

Stool softer side effects
    Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps, or bloating may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.

Products that contain senna may cause red or yellow-brown urine. This effect is harmless.

If your doctor has directed you to use this medication, remember that he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people who use this medication correctly do not have serious side effects.

If you experience any of the following symptoms, that may indicate a more serious problem, stop using this medication and tell your doctor immediately: rectal bleeding, bloody stools, sweating, fast heartbeat, weakness, dizziness, fainting.

A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, seek immediate medical attention if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.

This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.

Now if come down to where force self to go to bathroom by taking drug speak dr becuase your going hurt your self bad from taking this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by babylife247 View Post
    I been sean to post about taking medication to make self go and had post this with expereains as EMS/FireFighter I deal with alot sick people and injury but what see on this to post made me post this.

I don't suggest any medication of any kind if not sick it cuase serouse problem in long run specail whater pills or stool softer please go on your own it a lot more health than drug your self to do what so ever. I work in EMS/FireFighter for 5 years retired now and I say what pills you take can do to you if there not your or take just to see what would happen all tell you this your body need do this natural you take this too much and mess but up and really have see dr. You may also damage your kindey or some other organ from taking this stuff with out dr dose it to you. This stuff only for people have hard time going and need this stuff but if health person and take this stuff you can cuase some serouse damage.

Here my suggest drink and eat normal and when have go go that most natural way with out hurt self. See if you take this medication like stoole softer or water pills that wast way good think too. Like water pills that will remove slat and other thing body need same go for stool softer. If you don't want take my advice call ambulance becuase going need it you'll be in emergency room right way with damage cause by this stuff.

Water pills side effects, also called diuretics, help your body get rid of salt and water from the blood and are used to treat chronic medical conditions such as high blood pressure, glaucoma and edema. The side effects of water pills depend on the type being used and the presence of other medical conditions such as kidney and heart disease. Although most of the side effects of water pills are mild and temporary, some may require medical evaluation to prevent complications.
    Increased Urination
    According to the Mayo Clinic, water pills may increase the frequency of urination.
    Muscle Cramps
    Water pills such as thiazide are diuretics that reduce the amount of potassium in the blood. Their use may result in muscle cramps, especially in the calf of the leg.
    Blood Sugar
    Increased blood sugar may be a result of water pills, because the amount of sugar in the blood becomes concentrated from the loss of water.
    Dizziness
    If a person with normal blood pressure levels takes water pills, her blood pressure may drop, resulting in dizziness or fainting.
    Stomach Pain
    Water pills may cause digestive side effects such as gas, stomach pains, nausea or vomiting.
    Rash
    People taking water pills may experience an allergic reaction to active ingredients such as sulfonylureas, which may result in a skin rash.
    Warning
    Side effects including jaundice, dark urine, light stools, fever, muscle weakness or inability to urinate may indicate a serious medical condition and require urgent medical treatment.

Stool softer side effects
    Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps, or bloating may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.

Products that contain senna may cause red or yellow-brown urine. This effect is harmless.

If your doctor has directed you to use this medication, remember that he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people who use this medication correctly do not have serious side effects.

If you experience any of the following symptoms, that may indicate a more serious problem, stop using this medication and tell your doctor immediately: rectal bleeding, bloody stools, sweating, fast heartbeat, weakness, dizziness, fainting.

A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, seek immediate medical attention if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.

This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.

Now if come down to where force self to go to bathroom by taking drug speak dr becuase your going hurt your self bad from taking this stuff.
    Good job stealing someone else's work and posting it as your own. It is easy to tell that all but the first nine lines and the last line (which contain no information) is plagiarized. A quick search using the first sentence that the English language has not been massacred in brings up this eHow article. And the stool softener information is plagiarized from Kaiser Permanente's Drug Encyclopedia. Stealing other peoples hard work without any approval or citation or recognition is morally wrong, and in the United States illegal. Good Job OP

Peachy

Please do not copy and paste contents from other websites. I will some day come back to haunt you, and then you'll be paying big bucks for court and lawyer fees when you get sued for plagiarism.
    If you wish to use excerpts from other people'S work, quote it properly...i.e. name and link to wherever you found it!

Thread closed!