Thread: confused a little

Question confused a little

I bought a bottle the other day and omg I layed there, eyes closed, just sucking on it and a sense of euphoria came upon me. I don't know if it is a bad thing that I enjoyed it,. Just don't know if that means that I am starting to regress even more? I know I enjoy pacifiers once in a while and wear diapers a few times a week to bed and enjoy them while I sleep, always wet in them before I take them off so they aren't wasted. I just don't know quite what these feelings are? Can anyone help?

BernardFx

It isn't necessarly bad. If thats the person you really are, then just let it happen, and enjoy yourself.

its not as if your breaking the law or anything i would just let it happen im pretty sure most of the people here like drinking from a bottle including myself

wolfie

It sounds to me like, you have discovered what you really enjoy as an AB. I myself have recently done the same, and the best advice I can give is that if you enjoy it, and it's not doing any harm to anybody.... then enjoy it!!

I feel like many mammals would probably have feeling of euphoria when sucking on a nipple type object that secretes milk. The rooting reflex is present in all newborn mammals, its a really basic urge that gives gratification...though it usually disappears about a few months of age... hmmm??

Quote Originally Posted by ej24 View Post
    I feel like many mammals would probably have feeling of euphoria when sucking on a nipple type object that secretes milk. The rooting reflex is present in all newborn mammals, its a really basic urge that gives gratification...though it usually disappears about a few months of age... hmmm??
    The suckling response (those warm, tingly feelings) usually remains suppressed in the unconscious for the rest of a person's life after infancy. However, it can come out in subtle to not-so-subtle ways. (Subtle as in preferring to drink out of a straw, not-so-subtle as in liking a bottle.) My guess on why you like it could be a mixture of a primal arousal (non-sexual) and your liking of pacis and other AB things. So don't feel bad, if ya do! Some people like to suck and some people don't. Everybody's different, after all, and not even two AB's are the same.

It's probably just a manifestation of your ABism. Your subconscious says that things like sucking on a bottle really appeal to you and the feeling of euphoria is probably just a reaction to those feelings. It's not harmful so why not just enjoy it?

Quote Originally Posted by NeiNei View Post
    The suckling response (those warm, tingly feelings) usually remains suppressed in the unconscious for the rest of a person's life after infancy. However, it can come out in subtle to not-so-subtle ways. (Subtle as in preferring to drink out of a straw, not-so-subtle as in liking a bottle.) .
    Well ... I'm a smoker. Wish I wasn't. Need to not be soon. And it doesn't fit the AB image very well at all. But it's certainly oral gratification ... I'm with Freud on this.