Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how many forums have you been a part of?

Default how many forums have you been a part of?

well i have joined so many i lost count, i jump between things i like then go to a forum, right now i think i joined about 16 of em.

I actually am not apart of any, outside of adisc. Funny, when I first found it I had no intention of joining. After looking through a few forums I was completely drawn in and joined.

Quote Originally Posted by Thisusernamewontfi View Post
    I actually am not apart of any, outside of adisc. Funny, when I first found it I had no intention of joining. After looking through a few forums I was completely drawn in and joined.
    that's what happens! i started to join forums at age 8, i started at power-fusion.org well because im still waiting for my fav flash to come out. killing-spree VII 3 YEARS!!!! only 66% done

I have only been on two forums, including this one. Four if you count MMOs that also have forums, though I've never participated.

I've been a member of about 15 different forums over the last 11 years. I'm currently active in 6 now.

annierighthurr

I don't know how many I've ever joined. A lot. But I lose interest quickly. :P

Mostly I just post on here, Dailydiapers sometimes, somethingawful, and a support website for girls with military boyfriends. I'm probably missing something in there. :P

Asher

Right now, I'm only involved with this one. I think I've joined three or four others, but I either rarely post or I'm not involved anymore. I'm moderately involved with a discussion board for my future university (if that counts). But really, that's it. I'm too busy to get deeply involved with any online forums right now. And Hell, I would rather get involved with things in real life and talk/discuss with people I know than get involved into too many online communities anyway. Just my view of things is all

Seeeveral.

This one, two others as of now, I left another recently.. and I can't even remember the ones from the past few years..

40-50 :3

I'm only active on
    ADISC
    FTT
    LA FUR
    TEENFURS thing
    some other ones not listed D<
    You will so not find out about my secret DnD/Runscape/Starwars/stargate/House forums.

I've probably registered on 30-40 forums on various topics.

The only ones I am active on/care about are:

ADISC
    Ames Fan Club (Defunct Retail)
    Digital Press (Classic Gaming)
    Gamefaqs

There are a few others that I log into once a week just to see what's been going on, but I am not really active on.