Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Infantalism in trouble?

Default Infantalism in trouble?

ABKingdom - Kabana - Blog - L'infantilisme, nouvelle arme de répression gouvernementale ?

Just thought I would bring this article to your attention. I'm really not sure what it all means because I have the rough english translation, but again, I thought I would bring it to everyone's attention.

Show to read the article.

Wow, I am not the smartest so didn't really understand what's going on, anyone care to explain in simple terms? :P

EDIT:

Just been told this is a load of crap what's been spreading around the internet for years. Similar to "chain mail"

I am sure it's nothing to worry about.

Peachy

More conspiracy theories?!

Similar crap's been chain mailed around the internet roughly 3 seconds after its inception. It's about as reliable as the weather forecast for tomorrow.

Hey,

I'm not entirely sure since I don't have access to ABKingdom from work, but I remember seeing this before. If I'm not mistaken, this was posted on April 1st as an April Fools Joke.

Nothing to worry about all, just a joke.

Cheers

Yeahhh... gotta take things of that nature with a grain of salt. Or two.
    x3

I don't suspect for a minute that the French government is secretly causing infantilism in order to create a more manageable society. I pretty much instantly disregarded all of this information when I read, "The official definition of infantilism ... is the persistence of certain adult characters of childhood causing a serious inability to cope with the demands of an adult life." When I hear false information like this right at the beginning of a claim I become very skeptical, and the rest of the information is just nuts. Do you really expect me to believe that old cartoons are being played again as some large government mind controlling scheme?

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    Do you really expect me to believe that old cartoons are being played again as some large government mind controlling scheme?
    Depends: do you believe the X-Files are based on real events and presented as a TV show so we won't get suspicious?

Quote Originally Posted by mikenally View Post
    Depends: do you believe the X-Files are based on real events and presented as a TV show so we won't get suspicious?
    ... Did people really think that!?

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    ... Did people really think that!?
    It wouldn't surprise me. People have believed far stranger things.