Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heya, everyone

Default Heya, everyone

Hi my name is Todd, but I go by lots of things such as Toddy. I am a TB/DL and am completely accepting of anything that focuses around infantilism. my personality for the most part would be considered shy, quiet, sensitive, funny, caring, and just all around a nice person to be around.

My interests outside of infantilism is very limited considering I hardly leave the home, but I am into stuff such as video games watching TV ((of course cartoons!)) not a huge sports fan but I like bowling hehe I'm a great bowler! my average for bowling is somewhere in the 180's.

Hmmmmm *thinks* well I think that is it I would go into more detail but I'm shy hehe and nervous

Thanks for reading though, I hope I will be able to break my hard shell here and open up to this community, and hope to become a good friend for everyone here.

Valence

Hello Toddy, and welcome to ADISC. I hope you enjoy your time here.
    There's no need to be shy here, we're all very understanding and welcoming, and are glad to have you here.

Hi Toddy No reason to be shy, you seem lovely and this is a very nice place to be.

Thank you both. yeah I've noticed that their is no reason to be shy but I cant help it sometimes

Jay

Yea there is no reason to be shy because most of us kinda are well at lest i am. Also im jealous of your bowling score i get a 70-80 and that is even with bumpers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Yea there is no reason to be shy because most of us kinda are well at lest i am. Also im jealous of your bowling score i get a 70-80 and that is even with bumpers.
    awwwwww hehe its okies ill let you bowl with bumpers on against me hehe ill even give you pointers :P

Good to meet you Toddy.

I hope to see you around and think your avatar is very cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    Good to meet you Toddy.

I hope to see you around and think your avatar is very cute.

Hehe Thank you very much Takashi , and I hope to be around for a very long time and build good friendships with everyone

Jon93 Welcome to the site!
    Thank you Jon

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by Toddy View Post
    Hehe Thank you very much Takashi , and I hope to be around for a very long time and build good friendships with everyone

Thank you Jon
    You that dude I referred on Gaia?

If not, welcome. If so. Enjoy your stay and "I told you so."