Thread: Hey(:

Red face Hey(:

I've posted on here before and all but quite frankly I know I didn't do a very good job at it.

Well my name is Mikayla and I'm 15. For the past few years I've been into diapers on and off. Besides that I enjoy being on the computer and making new friends and singing. I'm going to be trying out for cheer leading this year so I'm hoping I'll make the team so I can get away from the computer and home. Umm, well I know this is better then my first intro but that's all I can think of right now. (:

You only joined last month, I joined in August and didn't really start posting until October or something. I don't think you need a whole new introduction. Is your old one even locked yet?

Welcome! Hope you enjoyed your time here so far!

And Zephiel, it is now locked because it was in TeenBaby. You were the one who posted the link to here.

esclol446

hi i wanted to say hi, im new too and i just want to meet new ppl and make new friends that like diapers tooo, so hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Bonjour and welcome to ADSIC. I hope you have had some fun here with your time spend here so far and will continue to do so.

Hi there... welcome aboard... So are you one of them football-loving girls?