Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Burst Diapers

Default Burst Diapers

It doesn't seem like this one hasn't been covered before, but has anyone had they're diapers burst/split on them?

Iv been trying out some Depends as its pretty much all we've got avail at the shops here (apart from crappy tena's and the oh-so-cute but oh-so-small pullups). I got a free proper tabbed diaper with my nuk 5 and it was the best thing ever, i just cant get any bambinos/ect shipped to my place as im sharing... Anyway, i found the quality of the depends is really quite good but i had one burst on me the other night (testing its absorbancy-to-strength ratio lol) and just wondering if anyone else has had they're nappy burst before?

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    It doesn't seem like this one hasn't been covered before, but has anyone had they're diapers burst/split on them?

Iv been trying out some Depends as its pretty much all we've got avail at the shops here (apart from crappy tena's and the oh-so-cute but oh-so-small pullups). I got a free proper tabbed diaper with my nuk 5 and it was the best thing ever, i just cant get any bambinos/ect shipped to my place as im sharing... Anyway, i found the quality of the depends is really quite good but i had one burst on me the other night (testing its absorbancy-to-strength ratio lol) and just wondering if anyone else has had they're nappy burst before?
    Believe it or not I had a bambino do that once. Split open on the inside and the gel stuff started coming out. It wasn't even soaked, just split when I sat down.

Depends Max Absorbency. If you fill them up and sit on them, they will burst on the inside. >_> No wonder people say they are one of the worst.

No I actually haven't had one burst, I had some that looked and did feel like they would go at any second.

I love it but unfortunately when they get to that point it isn't very long until they start leaking.

That is one of the good things about wearing extra protection you can catch the leak before it shows on your outer cloths.

I have what may be the worst diaper-bursting story ever.

I was wearing an attends several years ago while hanging out at the house of a fellow ABDL type whose parents were out of town, and so he was staying at their place housesitting while they were away. I stayed over the night with him in what eventually became a very wet diaper. When he went to remove it in the morning to change me, he for some reason placed it on their very nice wood dining table-- and it burst, with diaper gel spreading over the table and also falling onto some of the chairs >.<

We managed to get the mess cleaned up, but wow, I felt really embarrassed about that for a long time. I've had that happen again a few times with attends, but never with any other brand, and only in situations where they were way wetter than they were designed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by babypup View Post
    I've had that happen again a few times with attends, but never with any other brand, and only in situations where they were way wetter than they were designed to be.
    I think thats the definitive thing, they probably weren't designed to be so wet lol... But great story :-p lucky they'll never found out they're nice big dining table had burst diaper gel all over it hehe

Since most diapers are designed for incontinent people, not AB/DLs, they would probably change their diaper as soon as it was noticeably wet, thus avoiding the bursting problem. We, of course, are a bit different.

Don't get too cocky and wear a diaper in the shower. This I've learned the hard way..

Quote Originally Posted by KuroMiles View Post
    Don't get too cocky and wear a diaper in the shower. This I've learned the hard way..
    Ha... This is how I figured it out.

Quote Originally Posted by babypup View Post
    I have what may be the worst diaper-bursting story ever.

I was wearing an attends several years ago while hanging out at the house of a fellow ABDL type whose parents were out of town, and so he was staying at their place housesitting while they were away. I stayed over the night with him in what eventually became a very wet diaper. When he went to remove it in the morning to change me, he for some reason placed it on their very nice wood dining table-- and it burst, with diaper gel spreading over the table and also falling onto some of the chairs >.<

We managed to get the mess cleaned up, but wow, I felt really embarrassed about that for a long time. I've had that happen again a few times with attends, but never with any other brand, and only in situations where they were way wetter than they were designed to be.
    oh man, I hope you guys cleaned that table spotless! funny story though