Thread: Paranoia Agent

Default Paranoia Agent

If anyone here has seen this anime, and understands it... talk to me
    I am so confuzzled >.<
    (dont give away parts make others watch it too)

Judging from the title. I'm not surprised that one would be confused. Its about paranoia and most likely things willl change for stupid reasons pretty quickly!

Otherwise I can't help you as I have never watched it let alone heard it! But I'm interested now. What is the plot like on it?

I'd gladly help you out.. but I have no idea what Paranoia Agent is.. The time it plays and the channel it airs on would help.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromos View Post
    I'd gladly help you out.. but I have no idea what Paranoia Agent is.. The time it plays and the channel it airs on would help.
    It dosent air any more...
    you'd have to look on tv-links to watch it.

I am so sick of missing out on everything.. I have to get better internet if it kills me.

I watched this about six months back. Liked it quite a bit, mostly for the art (what cool opening credits!), the setup, and the middle three episodes that had very little to do with the main plot. Seems like it suffered from the problem that isn't uncommon in anime where things are very mysterious: the explanation isn't worth all the build-up. I found it enjoyable almost all the way through, though, so I wasn't fussed by the not great explanation.

Free plug for a mysterious anime that doesn't dissapoint at any point: Haibane Renmei.

I've seen it, but it's been a while. I have to agree that it was pretty weird (though good too).

Seen it, liked it. Apparently the guy who wrote the series used a bunch of smaller stories he couldn't make a full anime out of, and kinda tied them together. I don't really think it was supposed to make any sense, but I enjoyed in nonetheless... plus I liked the OP