Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: An into of sorts...

Default An into of sorts...

Hi,
    My name is powderhair and I'm not really new to the community, just reserved about which websites or forums I jump into. I'm 20, and a AB/LG, and a diaper girl all the way . Im currently in college studying computer network administration. Any other questions feel free to ask

Greetings,

I welcome you to the site and ask what other things you would like to share about yourself such as;
    your favorite color in the dark,
    or which woodland creature you would most like to be seen kissing on a first date.

BTW: I am quite disappointed in my misperception I thought your user name was power hair.

I was thinking of something like this
    http://www.anchorbaybands.org/pictures/HairBandDMs.jpg

I like blue and purple the best, though about anything bright would do me fine. I get my name because my hair is a very light platinum white color, so its essentially the color of baby powder.

how's college? Where do you go? I'm a student myself but i'm looking to transfer sometime soon. I'm also in for network administration

I'm enjoying college, I go to a local private university. I've mostly done Cisco networking stuff, but will start getting into some server side stuff in my later classes.

Hey powderhair!

Welcome to ADISC. Be sure to read the rules on the top left of the site, and be sure to have lots of fun.

Now that all of the formalities are out of the way... I know you, and we need to hang out sometime. :[

Quote Originally Posted by sweetkiss View Post
    Hey powderhair!

Welcome to ADISC. Be sure to read the rules on the top left of the site, and be sure to have lots of fun.

Now that all of the formalities are out of the way... I know you, and we need to hang out sometime. :[

Quote Originally Posted by Powderhair View Post
    Ha I wondered if you were on here and yes we do.
    What?

Anyway, you spelled intro wrong. (I tend to correct people a lot :P)

Picture is kind of big...

2low

Welcome to the humble adisc poke

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy it here! I am interested in how you describe your hair as POWER, especially since my "hair" is purple myself (see avatar). Well, do you have any interests or hobbies that you would like to share?