Thread: I was reading a story

Question I was reading a story

About an all girls and they're all in diapers for some reason,(Thare's like a zilion of them.) But has any one done an all boys skool? If not, then I'm going to for the sake of "Why Not."

You know, I bet it's been done a million times before. Every tbdl story has.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Lurker View Post
    You are correct there. However, it's the way that the author spins things, adds unique events, characters and other aspects of the story that make it unique.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Lurker View Post
    well. I'm gunna do it.

Hmm interesting, was it a good story? Where was this story?

Pretty damn sure someone has done that before... You'd just have to look for one... Probably hard to find a good one though... So if you want to put effort into a good one then go ahead... Remember... without effort these stories just look like the boring ones next to it... So I suggest proper character development and emphasisng on whats happening rather than skipping to all the dodgy bits with a lack of description about the dodgy bits anyway