Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nothing will work!

Default Nothing will work!

Heya, every single time i go out to try and get some nappies, none will fit !

They always have one size to small, i can just fit into baby size 5, but they always stop at 4 !

I just want to get some so badly, but the only place that has them, the workers know my parents :|

I don't know what to do, i feel like, giving up!

Wait it out for a bit.....
    I waited until I was on Holidays.....

Patience is the key.

i am in my holidays, but everywhere i go they don't have them

Doodle

instintanious gratification is your worst enemy ...... wait it out..... trust me as you gain more priviliges in the future you will be more able to find the products you desire, also try checking out products intended for adults that you can find at walmart and the drugstore
    -doodle

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    i am in my holidays, but everywhere i go they don't have them
    If you go to boots they have Adult Nappies. There not the best, but they are there.

no boots near me kill, thanks though!

I tried lloyds pharmacy, but just have pant breif things...no tape onces.

Doodle, i am from england :P none of them here

hmmmmmm, just keep trying stores, and if you want them badly enough, just keep going the store (the guy who knows ur parents works at) and eventually he'll not be working.

Your 16 right? Do you have a car? If so, can you drive out of town, and try a store that no one knows you at?

If you don't have a car.. then forget that bit.

I don't know much about England, so that is the best advice I can offer you, aside from agreeing that patience is the key to getting what you want. It'll all work out, just hang in there!

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Chromos View Post
    Your 16 right? Do you have a car? If so, can you drive out of town, and try a store that no one knows you at?
    He's from England - they do not let people drive at the age of 16. I think the absolute minimum would be 17, but usually, you have to be 18 to get a driver's license.
    The bus / train would be the better alternative. If you have the time, just hop on one and see if you're more successful in the next town/city.

Peachy