Thread: Sewing

Default Sewing

Hello all my name is Eve and Im a young tailor; I was just curious if anyone knows of adult or teen size patterns that are babyish, Im trying to make somethings to get alittle pocket cash. Much thanks.

Butterfly Mage

Quote Originally Posted by littlepup View Post
    Hello all my name is Eve and Im a young tailor; I was just curious if anyone knows of adult or teen size patterns that are babyish, Im trying to make somethings to get alittle pocket cash. Much thanks.
    Most of the fabric stores have HUGE books with patterns for just about anything imaginable. I found a pattern for a Wiccan ritual cloak, and that's a pretty esoteric item. So I'm sure you can find some AB patterns. Drop by Jo Ann Fabrics and look for the pattern catalogs.

Yea, I used to sew for a while, mostly dresses and such, but at fabric stores like jo anns, and if you have any others around, most aren't really babyish patterns, but if you can find any shortall patterns, overalls, or similar ones. Is there a specific item you were looking to get a pattern of?

I'm sewing my own tunic for my Link costume at an Anime convention. The thing is that the design was free on the internet, and in my opinion very easy to manipulate. I think that if you really wanted to you could get some simple free patterns on the internet and then use those to make your own pattern.

The internet has any pattern out there for free, it just takes time to find it.

Type in keywords and I guarantee that you will find something similar to baby clothing already resized to adult sizes.

Thank you all, I have check Jo anns and I haven't seen an such things. Im looking for adult footed sleepers I do know that theres a pattern for these Im also looking for a onesii and diaper cover pattern, but for the cover I think I can just make bloomers. Ill google it soon, again thank you all for the feedback.

If you can't find patterns make your own, buy a use footed sleeper on ebay and take it apart and adjust the size as you need it.

If your decent at sewing you can make some nice money making things for the ab community.

annierighthurr

A lot of people enlarge actual baby patterns. Something to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by annierighthurr View Post
    A lot of people enlarge actual baby patterns. Something to think about.
    Or shrink them. I am planning on using a design for shortalls for a plushie and a dress/jumper/skirt for another.

This is true, my editing skills arent the best though, that is something to work on. THank you all again for your help