Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cats and dogs (and birds)

Default cats and dogs (and birds)

the purpose is simple, if you have a dog, what is it, a cat, a bird, and anything else you may have.

if you COULD have a dog which breed would you class as your favorite, same goes for cats and birds.

for me,
    dog, border collie
    cat (have) Persian, wouldnt mind a russian blue or british shorthair
    bird, a parrot species ideally, preferably a king parrot or a sulphur crested cockatoo

DominatingMommy

This is what I do have:
    Dog...apple head chihuahua named Moses

This is what I would want to have:
    Dog...Bull Mastiff
    Cat...eh...they are all the same to me.
    Bird...Scarlet Macaw

I have a lot of animals.

Dogs: Bernese Mountain, mini Austrailian Sheperd, Border Collie.
    I like big dogs because you don't have to bend down to pet them.

Cats: 4 cats, 6 kittens. We have a Siamese. My favorite is tabby.

Cow: Dexter, small breed around 700 lbs.

2 Love birds, 1 Cocketeil

Chickens: Around 100

Ducks: 40 Muskovey ducks, AKA tree ducks, they don't quack like Mallards and are very quiet

Turkeys: 10 Black Spanish, a heritage turkey

Horses: 2 minature horses
    Last edited by kevindhca; 08-Apr-2010 at 14:30. Reason: forgot ducks

annierighthurr

I don't have any pets right now. The family German Shepherd had to be put down while I was living in Korea, and my cat died in November. So yeah... depressing.

Curt and I are discussing getting a kitten when we are settled down in Florida. I want to name it Chang-Chang. Idk why haha. We'll probably be adopting one from a pet shelter or something so no specific breed. He won't let me get a Siamese cat which is what I really want.

I have a chinese crested powder puff (i know, long name) as my puppy, but I'd also love to get a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel...<3 they're so adorable. http://cdn-www.dailypuppy.com/media/...y.jpg_w450.jpg

Dog: Welsh Corgi (Because Ein from Cowboy Bebop is AWESOME)
    Cat: I can't have a cat, allergies.
    Bird: Birds are lame pets, sharp beaks x_x. Plus I'm a tiger, I'd probably eat it.

I have a cat, male, part siamese and part alley cat, mostly white with tan and gray spots and stripes (on the tail). He is about 13 lb and is very long in the body.
    Not intereted in dogs or birds.

We have a golden retriever. I love the breed. I like all the bird dogs and retrievers.

I'm allergic to cats as well, so no cats.

I'm allergic to birds as well....

I have two dogs, one is an American Eskimo mix that I've had for twelve years now, and she's getting old and it makes me sad. D: The other one is a teacup poodle, and she can be a little beast.

For my next dog, I'd like a border collie-blue heeler mix, but really, I'm not one to go out and buy a dog. I'd much rather rescue one.

And I hate cats. >.>
    And birds are kinda "meh" for me. Although a galah would be cool.

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

I have two dogs, one is an American Eskimo mix that I've had for twelve years now, and she's getting old and it makes me sad. D: The other one is a teacup poodle, and she can be a little beast.

For my next dog, I'd like a border collie-blue heeler mix, but really, I'm not one to go out and buy a dog. I'd much rather rescue one.

And I hate cats. >.>
    And birds are kinda "meh" for me. Although a galah would be cool.

Butterfly Mage

I have a cat that has all the temprement of a live stuffed animal. He'll sit on the couch with me if I'm watching a movie. He'll sit on the counter if I'm making dinner. He'll perch at the end of the bed while I'm sleeping.

I don't think I've ever seen the cat sleep. He has the softest fur ever. He makes adorable purring noises when I pet him. He's basically the perfect cat.