Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi ><

Default Hi ><

I heard this place was good so I decided to join.

I'm really shy so I'm not good at these kinds of things...

But, my name is Aura and I'm a babyfur (Though my character isn't always in little mode). I like videogames a lot and cartoons/ anime and I like to draw and write too.
    I've been collecting stuffed animals pretty much my whole life, and started collecting Teddy Ruxpins a few years ago.

Let's see...

I'm kind of new to the fandom having being introduced to it just last year. Was sort of into it before but didn't fully realize it until experiencing it and stuff.

Valence

Hello, and welcome to ADISC. I hope you enjoy your time here.

This place? Oh, it's better than you heard. Far better. <33
    Be sure to read the rules at some point, and make sure you have fun (the most important rule!).

How many stuffed animals do you have? ^__^ And are you very good at drawing and writing?

Welcome to ADISC!
    Well I can tell you for fact that your intro is better than most. My mother was into collecting beanie babies for a wile. Do you have any other hobbies( Video games, sports, reading, writing, etc.)?

Wow...I never expected to get any responces at all o_O
    Thank you all for your kindness!

I'd like to think I'm good at drawing, but most everyone is better than me.
    If anyone cares I do have a main FA page as AuratheWolf as well as a side page for babyfur things as LittleAura. (I'd link but I don't have enough posts to do so)

I have no idea how many stuffed animals I have, but I have so many it would take forever to count ._.

I mentioned my main hobbies on the intro. There are other things that I enjoy but those are the main things. Especially videogames and drawing xD

Hey Aura, Im glad you joined *picks you up* and pee k a boo I see you... bad joke.

What's a Teddy Ruxpin. (I know I could Google it, but this gives us something to talk about :P)

There is a place in the babyfur forum to post you FA accounts... I'll go fetch the link.

EDIT: Found it; http://www.adisc.org/forum/babyfur-l...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    What's a Teddy Ruxpin. (I know I could Google it, but this gives us something to talk about :P)

There is a place in the babyfur forum to post you FA accounts... I'll go fetch the link.
    It's an animatronic childrens toy from the 80's. He used special tapes to tell stories and sing songs and such.

Thanks for the link by the way n.n

Quote Originally Posted by littlepup View Post
    Hey Aura, Im glad you joined *picks you up* and pee k a boo I see you... bad joke.
    Hi n.n

(EDIT: Oops I didn't mean to double post x___X)

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAura View Post
    Hi n.n
    *Picks you up* Are you having fun?