Thread: My first night

Default My first night

Tonight is my first time wearing a diaper since I was younger. It feels a bit strange and new, but at the same time like a massive weight has been lifted.

I think I've got the wrong size and it's a little bit too big but I'm getting used to it and really like it so far.

Congratulations there, Allie!

We all can relate with that lifted 'weight' from our shoulders; especially if it's been some time since we've experienced that feeling of being padded.

And naturally, since it's your first time in a while, you're prone to not knowing the right size to buy! It's trial and error at first, and then you're on your way to finding your favorite diaper to wear!

So enjoy yourself and be happy that you're discovering a new side of yourself! Cheers!

Congrats! It's a pretty amazing feeling getting back into them the first time.

Even if they are a bit too big, you should be able to make them fit quite snugly if you tape them differently. I find the best way to do this is to put them on while standing up, with your back against a wall so that you can judge how snug it is fitting on your body.

Make sure that you start with the bottom tapes and make sure they're snug around the legs, and then move up to the top tapes and use them to make sure that it's snug around your waist. That should get you a good fit even if they are too big for you.

Quote Originally Posted by AllieWaggle View Post
    Tonight is my first time wearing a diaper since I was younger. It feels a bit strange and new, but at the same time like a massive weight has been lifted.

I think I've got the wrong size and it's a little bit too big but I'm getting used to it and really like it so far.
    Hope it was wonderful.