Thread: hi.

Default hi.

More of a baby fur here.
    ive liked diapers for some time now. although ive never told anyone.
    i joined to meet new people with the same intersts. a place where i dont have to hide it.
    (no friend or family know)

i have a lot of hobbies but ill just go with the main few.
    1)Tae Kwon Do (a korean martial art)
    2)skateboarding or BMXing
    3)Hockey
    4)archery
    5)guitar
    other than that im just a 16 year old sophomore guy

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy it here! I just want to ask you what belt do you have in Tae Kwon Do? I myself am legally a 1st Degree Black Belt but my skills have diminished a very long time ago...

blue. but i only started half year ago. but the 5th belt in six or seven months isnt that bad

Welcome to ADISC Wolfy =)

As you mentioned, this is a place where you can just be yourself, and I'm sure you'll make a lot of new friends and find people with the same interests as you (apart from diapers). Pop into the Live Chat if you haven't done so already, it's a good place to meet new people and to get to know them.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Hi Wolfy, welcome. ADISC is a great place to hang out and be yourself with no fears. Sure wish there had been something like this around when I was young and figuring things out. Better late than never I guess.

Just recently discovered my hidden furry side, It's been there all my life plain as day but never really understood it till I came here.

Supposed to be cookies here *droools* but have yet to find them.

Hope your stay here is long and happy.

Quote Originally Posted by untrained View Post
    Hi Wolfy, welcome. ADISC is a great place to hang out and be yourself with no fears. Sure wish there had been something like this around when I was young and figuring things out. Better late than never I guess.

Just recently discovered my hidden furry side, It's been there all my life plain as day but never really understood it till I came here.

Supposed to be cookies here *droools* but have yet to find them.

Hope your stay here is long and happy.
    the adisc ninja squad ate them before they were served out.

and wolfy, tae kwon do eh, glad to see more and more peoplewho do martial arts are joining