Thread: ABU Ultra Sample Pack

Default ABU Ultra Sample Pack

Well lately my stash of diapers have been really low. Well nothing.....
    So rather than waste 20 bucks at the store on cheap diapers. I decided to order something on line. An was looking at what ABU has. An well they have some really neat looking AB diapers. So I decided to order the sample pack. Figure I would give it a shot. An maybe do a short review on there new diapers.

Also I guess alot of people have problems with them. So crossing my fingers, I hope this goes smooth.... I'll update more in this thread once they show up.

Also if anyone has order this whats your thoughts.

This is what I just ordered: ABU Ultra Sample Pack @ ABUniverse.com

I've looked at that too!
    I'm most curious about the new Cushies, but I've been meaning to try the ABU SDK and the Abriform x-plus as well.
    Let us know what you think about everything in the pack, 'kei?

Oh, and... good luck with ABU's notorious shipping and customer service.

i havent had any problems with them and i liked the sampler wheni got it biggest thing is i didnt get one of the daipers but they replaced it with a more expesvie one so that was cool but i wasnt informed about it so it was so so

Quote Originally Posted by wuffpup View Post
    i havent had any problems with them and i liked the sampler wheni got it biggest thing is i didnt get one of the daipers but they replaced it with a more expesvie one so that was cool but i wasnt informed about it so it was so so
    It was not good. But you did get a more expensive diapers instead. Always a good thing. You could have got any worse instead.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetkiss View Post
    I've looked at that too!
    I'm most curious about the new Cushies, but I've been meaning to try the ABU SDK and the Abriform x-plus as well.
    Let us know what you think about everything in the pack, 'kei?

Oh, and... good luck with ABU's notorious shipping and customer service.
    I was a little disappointed with the Cushies; they look really cool but the plastic backing is a little thick and some what stiff and the tapes didn't stay as well as I expected. They are not as soft and supple as their Overnights which I like much better and they were out of the Super Dry Kids when I ordered my sample pack so I don't know what those are like. To me it seemed like the filler material in both of those diapers seemed to break up really easily too.

I think I like them mostly for the novelty aspect but for practical use I think the Bambinos are a much better product at a better value too.

The sample pack looks like a good value, since it comes with plastic pants.
    ~Ned~

Sorry for replying to an older thread but need some help. I recently ordered the Medium sample pack from ABU and they do not specificy with each diaper what brand it is and I can not align what I got with the list they given on their site. Specifically a blue one, one with lots of blue writing (very thick), a peach colored cloth covered one, etc. I can tell the ABU specific ones, but not the others. Any one know?